******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
THanks for posting the info, but it really seems like Disney is nickel and diming FD to death, which is probably their intention. So now, it seems like not only do you have to upgrade to PH tickets but now you have to add PH+ option as well? That's another chunk of change in addition to the seeming QS only for values AND mods. At this rate, free dining really will be dead in a couple of years. The difference now, between what really was free dining a couple of years ago and now for my family is about $700, or basically a wash.

I think it's either or. Edit - okay seeing that people are saying both. I have to go see how much that is.

Looks like free dining could be dropping on April 24. Minimum of 4 nights, maximum of 14, with park hopper and park hopper plus add on. Check in dates: 8/13-9/30, 11/14-11/20, 11/25-11/27, 12/3-12/23.

As always, information is fluid and more detail will hopefully come.
Thank you!!! This is SO much fun!!

Ticket requirements for family of 4 (2 adults, 2 Disney kids) for 4 day with hopping and water park will be a $1831.80 OOP purchase before you add rack rate of the hotel to your cost. This is a significant outlay for many, especially those with APs (and since they now expire, they can't be "saved"). Disney is definitely not giving out the "savings" this year...you may do better with a hotel discount.

Ticket requirements for family of 4 (2 adults, 2 Disney kids) for 4 day with hopping and water park will be a $2087.40 OOP purchase before you add rack rate of the hotel to your cost. This is a significant outlay for many, especially those with APs (and since they now expire, they can't be "saved"). Disney is definitely not giving out the "savings" this year...you may do better with a hotel discount.
They can still be saved. You won't lose out on the price you paid for the tickets if they expIre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter