Official 2007 MVMCP Who's Going Thread!! - Official Dates and Pricing - Picture Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who have attended MVMCP in the past, can it all be done in one night? Catch all the shows with time to get character pics?

And is MVMCP merchandise only on sale during the parties?

For those who have attended MVMCP in the past, can it all be done in one night? Catch all the shows with time to get character pics?

And is MVMCP merchandise only on sale during the parties?
I did all of the shows, except the Belle one, but didn't do pics. Did rides instead. I'm pretty sure that if you time it right, you can do just about everything.

UrsulasShadow: Did either the "Celebrate the Season" show or "Twas the night" show had the characters with their "animated" heads on???? THANKS!!!!!!!!:)

UrsulasShadow: Did either the "Celebrate the Season" show or "Twas the night" show had the characters with their "animated" heads on???? THANKS!!!!!!!!:)

Gosh, I don't really remember...I think the "Twas the night" did (I think I remember seeing that), but I wasn't close enough to the "Celebrate" show to take notice.

We are counting down to our arrival on December 20!!! MVMCP was too much fun last year!! I just love MK at night!!

My family and I will going on the 13th! I hope that because it is on a Thursday it won't be as crowded. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

We have tickets on November 27! Can't wait, it was a lot of fun last year and I want to see the castle lights :) 9 days left till we go...SINGLE DIGITS! Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter