Off The Rails format suggestions

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
With Deni leaving The DIS sadly and from Off The Rails, Craig, Ryno and Jackie are looking for suggestions on how to move ahead. One idea Craig had was for awhile do a rotating guest format. He also asks if anyone wants to come on, let them know!
Sure! I would love to participate along with my fellow Contributing Writers for The DIS ! Zoe, Spencer, Dan, Kelly and myself (Shari) would be such fun getting us all together with all of you! It would be awesome altogether or individually!
I would also enjoy Tracey, it's been awhile or Elaine is a wonderful guest on the shows too.
There are some of us on the forums that have been here for years I would love to see on too!

Do you have any ideas for Craig, Ryno and Jackie for the Off The Rails Show future format?

I agree with some guests but would add my two cents of having some of our long time no see DIS Unplugged veterans to make an appearance — Julie and Corey, John and Kevin, Cathy. We really miss them and don’t see enough of them. Corey Martin mentioned that he and Julie havent been on often because they havent been to the parks and wouldnt have enough input. That’s ok! just hearing you banter about stuff would be great.

I agree with some guests but would add my two cents of having some of our long time no see DIS Unplugged veterans to make an appearance — Julie and Corey, John and Kevin, Cathy. We really miss them and don’t see enough of them. Corey Martin mentioned that he and Julie havent been on often because they havent been to the parks and wouldnt have enough input. That’s ok! just hearing you banter about stuff would be great.
perfect venue for them then for off the rails yes!

Corey and Julie are genuinely entertaining people and even if they haven't been IN the parks of late their take on things would be welcome for sure, even if just once in a while on the Rails show

Okay, so here's my 2 cents....I would prefer just to have some other team members on there once in awhile that we don't see much of. Like Kathy or Teresa for example. I always appreciate their insights. Throw one of them in there with Craig, Ryno, and Jackie.

I loved last week when discussing special event tickets like mnsshp or the idea of doing character meet & greet for extra payment how Jackie reminded those without kids that as a parent it's not the payment of just you but your whole family and how costly that becomes. It's always a good reminder to say this when there aren't many hosts on the DIS that have children. Thanks Jackie!

My family really enjoys hearing from Panda. He has great down-to-earth opinions. My daughter, Katrina, is also a contributing writer, and would be over the moon excited to participate in an Off the Rails Episode.

I love Panda, but sometimes have a hard time understanding him. He does this thing where he lowers his voice to be very soft…for emphasis I guess, and I totally can’t hear him when he does that. I notice it a lot on the Tuesday show.

With Deni leaving The DIS sadly and from Off The Rails, Craig, Ryno and Jackie are looking for suggestions on how to move ahead. One idea Craig had was for awhile do a rotating guest format. He also asks if anyone wants to come on, let them know!
Sure! I would love to participate along with my fellow Contributing Writers for The DIS ! Zoe, Spencer, Dan, Kelly and myself (Shari) would be such fun getting us all together with all of you! It would be awesome altogether or individually!
I would also enjoy Tracey, it's been awhile or Elaine is a wonderful guest on the shows too.
There are some of us on the forums that have been here for years I would love to see on too!

Do you have any ideas for Craig, Ryno and Jackie for the Off The Rails Show future format?
I think "off the rails" should select a question from any recent thread from disboards and everybody on the show answer it. Some of the posters have really specific situations/scenarios that they are asking for advice on...and we see a variety of answers/suggestions from the users. It would be great to hear what the panel's tips would be since everything on property seems to be always changing (restaurants, Disney Transportation, hotels..

I like the idea of guest hosts filling in that 4th spot. Or a regular host who comes from a different perspective. But most importantly I want to see/hear people who come at these things with a critical eye. That doesn't necessarily mean negative mind you, but people who can recognize when something has changed for the better or for worse, and who can apply a realistic value proposition to the situation. Some of the current Dis hosts do this, others, not so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter