OF tpic . baby names. need opinions

One of my DD's has Grace as a middle name.

If you want to use Grace as a first name I like

Grace Anne
Grace Parker
Grace Madison
Grace Lillian (Although I like these reversed even better)
Grace Lucille

She could go by Grace or any of the middle names or Maddy for Madison, Lilly for Lillian or Lucy for Lucille.

It's hard to get the whole flow pattern without knowing your last name, but in general I think I like longer middle names with Grace. The short ones seem kind of choppy to me. Although I guess if you have a long last name, maybe keeping first and middle names short would be good.

I didn't read through every answer to see if these had been posted or not, but I like:

Grace Aubrielle
Grace McKenna

It's hard to get the whole flow pattern without knowing your last name, but in general I think I like longer middle names with Grace. The short ones seem kind of choppy to me. Although I guess if you have a long last name, maybe keeping first and middle names short would be good.

I didn't read through every answer to see if these had been posted or not, but I like:

Grace Aubrielle
Grace McKenna

Hi
The last name is Nicosia
pronounced Nico see a

I think Grace Isabella or Grace Elizabeth sound nice with Nicosia:goodvibes

I love the name Grace, but it is very popular right now. I would use it as a middle name or make it part of a double name.

My oldest DD's name is Grace! :)

Grace Olivia is my favorite out of all the choices! We considered Olivia as a middle name for our Grace, but we chose a different name instead.

still undeiceded. Our last name is Nicosia if it helps. pronounced NIC O see ya

how about
Grace lauren
Grace angelina
Grace Lila

strongly considering
Grace Isabelle
Grace Alexandra

gosh i am so confused :headache:

Thank for all your help guys :)

I like Grace Angelienne/Angeline...drop the "a" ...Angelina-Nicosia is too rhymy. My Dad always said, "choose a middle name that Hollywood or any public position could use when dropping your last name", lol...
Grace Angeline sounds very glamorous and sweet.

How about a name from your side of the family? Perhaps one of your grandmothers since he wants to use his Grandma's name. Maybe even your first name or your maiden name?

We had twin girls and we incorporated the names of all 4 grandparents.

Grace Lauren
Grace Olivia
Grace Isabelle

These are favorites.

I have g-daughters that are Lauren Gabrielle, Isabelle Olivia.

Grace Lauren
Grace Olivia
Grace Isabelle

These are favorites.

I have g-daughters that are Lauren Gabrielle, Isabelle Olivia.

strongly considering grace lauren
it seems most people like grace alexandra though.hmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter