Odd Banking Glitch (Maybe?) For Me

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
i modified a split stay for annual thanksgiving trip today. Dropped a few nights off one & added onTo the 2nd Portion

trip continued to cross UY, so I had to call into MS. Not too bad, a 40 minute wait when they opened today. Anyway…

after the CM did the modification she asked if she could review all my other reservations I have on the books. Can’t say i recall that request in the past, agreed.

She discovered that every one of my upcoming reservations (fall & winter ‘21 & summer ‘22) were using some fresh points instead of banked ones. She dug around, even verified that the points were banked before the reservations were finalized.

said she had no idea what happened to cause this. She was able to shift everything around so I’ve now used all our points for the current UY.

Nice way to start the day but, I’m still confused how it could’ve happened, multiple times. Has anyone else run into this? Guess i better pay closer attention as to how my points are taken but, never ran into this in the past.

Only thing I can think of, other than what was just asked, is if you have more than one contract and didn’t check them all so it would not have picked up all the banked points?

For first portion of winter trip, I used 2different resale contracts @ AKV with same UY.

Points hadn’t been used previously. Did walk it for over a month

Had a WL come thru for 2 nights for the fall trip a few months ago, using same contract/UY.

Wonder if the increased point requirement (from walking the winter one over Thanksgiving) tripped me up?

For first portion of winter trip, I used 2different resale contracts @ AKV with same UY.

Points hadn’t been used previously. Did walk it for over a month

Had a WL come thru for 2 nights for the fall trip a few months ago, using same contract/UY.

Wonder if the increased point requirement (from walking the winter one over Thanksgiving) tripped me up?

I wonder if when they filled the waitlist, they booked new and canceled your original trip that used the banked points instead of modifying?

I had that happen once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter