OCTOBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just canceled a Happy Hallowishes Premium Dessert Party reservation for 3 people on 10/2 (8:35pm).

I have an O'hana for 4 at 7:30 am on 10/5 to cancel
Have a BOG for 5 8:15 a.m. on 10/8 to cancel
Have a Garden Grill at 8:35 a.m. for 5 on 10/8
Willing to coordinate if anyone interested in any of the above. Will keep until the end of the week.

I still have these and will be cancelling at 3 central today if still no one intersted

EDIT: GONE

Will be Cancelling

Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner for 3
10/24
5:45 pm

PM to coordinate

Last edited:
Cancelled
10/03: Star Wars Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party for 4 at 6:30pm. PM to coordinate.

Last edited:
Cancelling Main Street Electrical parade dining package at Tony's for 4 people at 2:30 on 10/3. I had planned to sit on the patio to watch the 3:00 FOF parade while eating. Pm me to coordinate. Not sure if this will work now that they are changing the package to FOF package

I will be cancelling:
Oct 25, 5:50pm, California Grill for 3
Oct 25, 7:40pm, Chef Mickey's for 4
PM me to coordinate. :)

*cancelled*

Last edited:
[Canceling Soon]

Where: Cinderella's Royal Table
How Many: 4
When: Sunday October 30, 2016 @ 6:50pm

I was referred to here by a reddit user and I don't really go on here much so feel free to text me @ 6502279153 if you're interested in coordinating! Otherwise I'll check for any replies /messages in a few days.

I have a Yak and Yeti reservation for 3 on Thursday, October 6th at 11:15 a.m. PM me if you are interested.

I will be cancelling on Friday morning.

EDITED: Cancelled

Last edited:
going to cancel Ohana's October 14, for five people for 9:50 p.m. It's just too late for my husband to have a hearty dinner. Going to Kona Cafe instead and earlier.

Canceling this afternoon. PM me asap if you want to coordinate.

BOG lunch for 3, 10/16 12:15PM
Tiffins for 3, 10/16 4:40PM
Hallowishes Dessert Party for 3, 10/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter