** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

We will be there Oct 13th to 16th. We bought our Party tickets early. 8 of Us staying at the Embassy Suites South.

me 3 for party on the 13th. Going 10/13-16, Hyatt House. Really wanted to try DLH but not at $700/night. someday...

me 3 for party on the 13th. Going 10/13-16, Hyatt House. Really wanted to try DLH but not at $700/night. someday...

Did not want to pay that amount ... especially when converted to Canadian $$ :sad: ... but it'll be 25 yrs since we've been there ... and it's our Anniv etc ... so biting the bullet this one time. Hoping though that special room rate offers will come up for that period once the current promotion ends.

Tickets for Disneyland's Mickey's Halloween Party for the following dates are now sold out as per their website ...
  • Friday, October 6th
  • Friday, October 13th

just added DS to our reservation, so there will now be 5 of us.....me, DH, DS, DD and DGD
We aren't doing the party because of the cost....so booked Goofy's Kitchen for the night we would have gone to the party

Does anyone have any idea when they will release dates for WOC Dessert Party? I am getting nervous that nothing is out there for October yet - it's the last thing we need to book!

We will be there from Oct 1-6! Not sure if we will do 4 or 5 day passes. I'm sooo excited! We have Goofy's kitchen booked one night and Tortilla Jo's for the night we arrive. We are staying at homewood suites so we will be eating breakfast and some of our dinners there.
I really want to try wine country trattoria! Because with a 2 and 5 year old, I'm going to need a little wine

Oct 13th to 16th with a friend for our 3rd annual trip!!! Just renewed my AP and booked my Fantasmic Dining package today, we will be staying at the Super8 DL Drive.

I saw all the world of color packages are currently blocked, I wonder whats up
I know! We are planning to book it on our arrival night and with our short trip we don't really have any other chance to do it - it was one of our favorite things last year, I hope it's not ending or something...

I just saw that. I hope that it'll still be going on in October.

What im guessing and I maybe wrong is I noticed the events schedule is still the last week of September and then is greyed out so time slots for things in October have not been set yet, once those times are posted I think they will unlock world of color.

My grandson and I will be there the 11th-14th, already have our tickets for the Halloween party the 13th. Can't wait!

I know! We are planning to book it on our arrival night and with our short trip we don't really have any other chance to do it - it was one of our favorite things last year, I hope it's not ending or something...

I am hoping to get the WOC Dessert package the first evening we arrive... Sure hope they release some dates soon. I planned a trip last summer for Disneyworld and loved that the times and schedules were out so early. I just want to plan come on Disney work with me!!! :worship:

I am starting to get antsy now, and when I get antsy, I second guess things. Our flight arrives at 5:15 PM - we have the transpos to Disneyland Hotel... is that enough time to make it to the WOC DP (assuming there is one)??

I am starting to get antsy now, and when I get antsy, I second guess things. Our flight arrives at 5:15 PM - we have the transpos to Disneyland Hotel... is that enough time to make it to the WOC DP (assuming there is one)??

I think the Dessert package starts at 7:30 for September anyways... So as long as your flight is on time and everything goes smoothly I don't see why you couldn't drop your luggage and go straight to the park and check in for woc

We are hoping doing the same thing except we land at 2pm so we have lots of time to get over there...

Personally I would schedule it for another day. The reason I say this is because one year we arrived at LAX at 12pm and plans to be at DL at 4pm for MHP entrance at 4pm. The traffic was horrible that day and it took us 2 hours in traffic then we had to check in and get our costumes on and we missed the pre-party because of it. You can't anticipate when you will arrive due to flight delays, traffic, checking into hotel and/or dropping off luggage while waiting in line to do so. Shuttle drop off could be longer than anticipated etc. This is just my past experience and what other dissers have suggested to me for planning on an arrival night. I hated to admit it but they were right. Its better to not be stressed on arriving on time when you have no control on when you will arrive. So, now I plan a qs meal on arrival night and it works out better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter