October 2014 Car Rentals.

Just booked with Enterprise for a 2 week rental for $507.00 thanks to my husbands work discount code saved me over $600. I just have one question we are coming from Albany NY we get unlimited miles in NY and the bordering states after that it's 30 cents a mile but we also get 200 miles a day for a total of 2800 miles for the 2 week span the lady I talked to said we don't have to worry because with the 200 miles a day it adds up to 2800 miles for the 2 weeks and you only have to start counting after Pennsylvania even after that we would not go over the 2800. has anyone had a problem ?

Is the Costco code good for only US members?

Just checked the Canadian Costco site and got quotes from Avis, Budget, Alamo and Enterprise. Was only getting Avis and Budget earlier. The Alamo one includes a free additional driver. Good to have that choice back again. Now if the prices would just go down for mid/end of Oct.

I was finally able to get a rental for pick up through dollar at disney (Wyndham) and drop off at MCO for a reasonable price. I'm all in for 233.27. This is 11 dollars more than my rental with national but, being able to pick up at disney is a huge time savings for us.

I got on mouse savers and found a ton of codes for my dates. You guys should check it out. I will keep watching for a lower price, but I'm ok with what I have now too.

Just booked with Enterprise for a 2 week rental for $507.00 thanks to my husbands work discount code saved me over $600. I just have one question we are coming from Albany NY we get unlimited miles in NY and the bordering states after that it's 30 cents a mile but we also get 200 miles a day for a total of 2800 miles for the 2 week span the lady I talked to said we don't have to worry because with the 200 miles a day it adds up to 2800 miles for the 2 weeks and you only have to start counting after Pennsylvania even after that we would not go over the 2800. has anyone had a problem ?

If you truly get 2800 then you are fine. The drive total is only 2400....you should have plenty of miles unless you plan to drive 400 miles in disney which I highly doubt.

It appears that the National KLM (8572130) code is working at MCO again. I just entered it with a BJ's coupon and got $232 for 8 days in October, Mid-size. Still not lower than the $221 I have reserved from 5 months ago but gives hope it may go lower as my date gets closer.

THANKS!!! My $299 Mid suv (Alamo via Costco) is now $255 using the KLM code. Oct 8-14.

Hoping to find a coupon, too.

Regarding the KLM code - We signed up for the frequent flyer card. We have a Flying Blue KLM card if asked for it. We have used this KLM code to book many trips but have only used it once. We usually find a better deal closer to our rental date.

Best rental I have so far for 10/3-10/12 (10 days) is Dollar $200 for standard with AAA discount (no extra driver) and Alamo $246 for a standard booked thru Costco (extra driver included). National with the KLM code and $30 coupon is $286.

Waiting patiently for the rates to drop. :cool1:

Thank to this board, I secured a reservation today for the Princess Half Marathon weekend 2/19-2/24 (6 days) for an econo with Hertz for $55 (AAA and $25 coupon)!! Doubt I will beat that! :lmao:

Regarding the KLM code - We signed up for the frequent flyer card. We have a Flying Blue KLM card if asked for it. We have used this KLM code to book many trips but have only used it once. We usually find a better deal closer to our rental date.

Best rental I have so far for 10/3-10/12 (10 days) is Dollar $200 for standard with AAA discount (no extra driver) and Alamo $246 for a standard booked thru Costco (extra driver included). National with the KLM code and $30 coupon is $286.

Waiting patiently for the rates to drop. :cool1:

Thank to this board, I secured a reservation today for the Princess Half Marathon weekend 2/19-2/24 (6 days) for an econo with Hertz for $55 (AAA and $25 coupon)!! Doubt I will beat that! :lmao:

Ah gotcha. So this is like the vroom code for Alamo.

Prices seem to be going up not down:confused3 Still have my National ressie, for Oct. 9 - 14, midsize from Sanford for $180. Same thing now is over $250.

I was able to rebook my car for 20 dollars less this morning! I'm excited now.

I'm so relieved I was able to find a rental that I could pick up at Disney and drop off at MCO.

I'm all in for a standard size car at 213!

I was able to rebook my car for 20 dollars less this morning! I'm excited now.

I'm so relieved I was able to find a rental that I could pick up at Disney and drop off at MCO.

I'm all in for a standard size car at 213!

WAIT! Pick up at disney and return to MCO? WHERE at disney and what company????

The KLM code is working for Sanford. I get a rate very close to what I have now, but insurance is included with the KLM code. My question is about the level of membership. I have an Ivory level because I just joined. On KLM's site there is no discount available for that level. Can I still use the code

We are renting through Dollar @ the Wyndham resort. They will send a car to pick us up at the resort from what I understand.

We are using a city special that popped up when I was reserving.

The Car Care Center has Alamo and National. Shades of Green has Alamo. They will even pick you up at your resort.

The KLM code is working for Sanford. I get a rate very close to what I have now, but insurance is included with the KLM code. My question is about the level of membership. I have an Ivory level because I just joined. On KLM's site there is no discount available for that level. Can I still use the code

I'm interested in knowing this as well! I am booked with the code and just joined their flyer program too.

Also, does anyone know if you can add a coupon to Costco's deals? I totally forgot about using our Costco membership to look into a rental but I don't see anywhere to add a coupon (but have read mention of it on other threads) :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter