October 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Looking for Mickey's Backyard BBQ on 10/9 for 4 people for a friend. They have the 4th booked but there flight was changed and we need to move there date. Please PM me if you are going to cancel this :flower3: .

I don't suppose anyone is cancelling Le Cellier for a party of 2 for dinner any night October 5-10?

Thanks, Donna :flower3:

We made late trip plans to WDW for our daughter's b-day. If anybody intends to cancel a CRT ADR for Oct 10, 11, 12, 13, or 14 for 2 or more people, please let me know!!! Also, we are looking for an Ohana dinner for any of those days. Thanks!

We have ADR for Crystal Palace at 8:05 am on Monday, October 6th. Looking to trade for CRT as early as possible!

3"Mouse"keteers;26102396 said:
I have a LTT on Thurs. Oct.23rd for 5:50 if you still have the 4:00 and want to trade. What size party is yours for? Mine is a party of five.

We have a party of four. I guess I should have mentioned that in my original post (rookie mistake). Sorry about that. I seem to remember from our last trip that there were tables that sat only four, so odds are good that's what our ADR is for. I guess the trade won't work.

Em&Bec'sMom (sneaking onto Em&Bec'sDad 's laptop!)

Looking for Princesses for my little prince! I would really love a breakfast or lunch at CRT for 9/28, 9/30, (9/30 is son's 5th b-day) or 10/3, 10/4 anytime for a party of 2. He really has a thing for princesses so if anyone has a reservation to give it would be totally appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Looking for a dinner ADR at Chef Mickey's for 10 people on Oct 11th. Currently have 8:45pm and am worried that is too late for my 3 and 5 year old siblings. If anyone cancels this large a group please let me know. Thank you!

I am looking for an ADR for 3 or 4 (we are 3, but tables are 4 tops anyway) on either of these nights. This was DD7's main request and I can't get it!!!

I have a 8:05 a.m. for Crystal Palace on 10/12 that I will trade for it (party of 3).

I also have a 2:25 lunch at Le Cellier on 10/13 I can trade for it. Actually I'll trade anything we've got for it, but these were the prime locations I got!

UPDATE: got an adr that day!!!! After calling for two weeks! Thank you anyway!

Hi All :goodvibes

I am looking for lunch at the Sci-Fi Cafe for a party of five around 11am or 12'ish ...if anyone is canceling....

I have a ressie at Hollywood Vine for a party of 5 at 11:55am...if you wanted to switch...

I am pretty sure I am going to cancel our LLT dinner. I believe the time is around 5:30 for a party of 6. PM me if you are interested.

Looking for a dinner at Chef Mickey's on 10-18, 10-19, or 10-20. I've been calling for days and everything is booked solid except for like 9pm which is way too late with a 2 yr old. Please PM me if you have anything you're willing to give up.

I have Liberty Tree Tavern on Oct 7th (MNSSHP night) @ 6:05pm booked for 2 people.

I would trade that for Le Cellier (for 2 people) any night October 5th-10th.

HI, I have a 4:40 pm reservation at 1900 Park fare on October 26 for 3 people...I'd like it to be a tad later than that. If anyone has anything between 5:30 -6:15ish, that would be great....Please PM me! Thank you!:goodvibes

I have a reservation for Crystal Palace at 5:25pm for Oct 21 that I will be canceling unless someone wants it. It is for a party of 6. Our dates changed so we won't need this one anymore. This is a MNSSHP night. I will call to cancel on 7\25 if no takers.

If you havent already been asked I would love to take over your Oct. 21st CP 5:25 ressies. I tried to PM you but they wont let me since I havent posted at least 10 times...

Cheryl

If anyone has reservations for October 12 they need to cancel I would love to take them :thumbsup2 It's my twins bday and we just decided to take them down for it and there is nothing available anywhere.

We have reservations at Tusker House Donald's safari breakfast on Saturday, October 4th at 8:00 am. It is for 3 adults and 1 child.

I would love to trade for the Princess Storybook Breakfast at Akershus for that day as early as possible!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter