• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

October 19, 2002 Cruisers, Never ending.......

jiminyC_fan

DIS Veteran
Here we go again....We exceeded our page number and here is the new thread. Please, check in.....

Now that was difficult. The internet is sooooo slow at the campground. It took me probably a half hour to get this all going. I don't like the new name so I will change it if someone comes up with something.

BTW, sweet dreams Susan. :lmao: I read your last post.

Sandy, saw your email on my blackberry as I was getting ready for bed. Thanks for setting us up again. Never ending works for me!!! NOW, off to sweet dreams!

Love ya!

Mean it!!!

Surprise!!! Disney let me in after all these years. I guess it took a new thread to get in. How is everyone?

I hope you guys don't mind me popping in uninvited... I'll leave you be in just a minute to return to your regularly scheduled programming.

I just have to say that I see this thread (or rather the previous version of it) every day and EVERY day it makes me smile because I got married October 19, 2002.

That's all. Thanks for giving me a daily reminder of one of the happiest days of my life. :goodvibes:goodvibes:lovestruc

SANDY: You are sooooo good!:goodvibes :thanks: As soon as as I saw that we have a new thread I had to post a little hello.

Peter is here from Australia but is upstairs in the shower right now so I decided to pop on the computer:surfweb: We are off to the Poconos for a week starting Saturday. I don't know when I will get another minute to say "Hi". He will be in the states until July 25th and between work and showing him around I don't know if I will be able to post again.

I think I really love the idea that someone likes our thread since it is the day she got married!:bride: It will ALWAYS be my favorite cruise since it is when I made some lifelong friends :grouphug::grouphug:

Hope you all have a wonderful, magical, fun-filled summer. Love, JEANNE also known as Disney Dudette Two :earsgirl::earsgirl:

Good Morning!!

Sandy thank you so much for sending me the link. I would have been lost if I could not find you guys!

Mom SOOO good to see you up and running again. Now we expect to hear from you every day.:lmao:

NYEmomma-Loving your post. Check in more often. :)

Susan-Do you have a lot planned this Summer? Do you have hockey during the Summer too?

Denine-Is Kaleigh playing baseball this summer? Doing the library program again?

Dudette2-Good to hear from you.

Reunion is quickly approaching. I still need to make neck wraps for the spa, several more posters with family pictures, reunion keepsake book, stuff for the carnival, stuff for the spa.... :eek: I feel so disorganized. We are having a castle bouncy house, popcorn machine, cotton candy machine and snow cone machine. Plus the spa for the women, carnival for the kids and games for the men. I am trying to remember every single detail. I am so worried about letting my family down :sick:

Got Ethan all signed up for t-ball. 2 games a week. Geeese. August we are going to meet my sister in Ruidoso for the weekend. September going to go to Durango to ride the train and October is DISNEY!!!! YIPEEE!! Can't wait!!!

I am typing this at work because like every Friday I am working overtime and keep getting calls. Hope I don't lose my post.

Better get back on the phone. Been trying to get this finished for the last hour but keep getting calls.

Hope everyone has a SUPER weekend!

Hi guys!

Checking in!!!! Had a wonderful time today on the Nautica ( a boat that takes people around on the lake and downtown area) with Makenzie and her 6th grade class. I posted some pictures on facebook.

Gotta run, but I will be back on later and post more!

Glad to see everyone checking in!!

Hi Sally and Barb!! Yeah you found us!

Hi Jeanne!!!!! So happy to see you posting too!

Hi guys, checking in!

Mom - I like the title!

Sally - That is so exciting you can log in again!!!! I hope you post more.

Julie - I loved the pics, I bet the kids had fun.

Jeanne - Have a fun time with Peter, I hope to meet him soon!

Susan - I hope you slept well!

Barb - Wow, that is going to be an amazing reunion! Sounds like so much fun!

Denine - I hope you check in.

NYEmomma - Glad you stopped by and said hi and shared your story with us. We are a very friendly bunch if you want to stop by any time!

NYEMomma - that date was such a magical date for all of us!!! Comme visit us anythime and I am so glad we make your days!

Been sleeping real good and the inhaler is helping a lot. I still cough - just not as often and very little wheezing.:cool1:

Turner took the SAT today. Hope he did well.:goodvibes

Sally, so glad to see you posting again. You have been missed so much.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

NYEmomma, what a great story. Love that we can give you that smile.

Susan, sounds like you are on the road to recovery.

SALLY, wow, wow, wow. So glad you got back on!!!

Barb, I would be so frustrated doing all that you are doing. Tell me more about those neck straps.

Julie, the Nautica sounded like a lot of fun.

Jeanne, tell Petah (my Australian accent) hello from his Colorado buddies.

DENINE, come out, come out, wherever you are.

I am soooo frustrated here at the campground. I just can't get the internet working good. I saw Stacey was on FB and I know it's slow for her too but I can't even get anything to load. I pray this posts. Great day with Tyler and Joey. The best part was the squirt guns!!!

Ohhhh man, why did it have to happen to me??????

Stacey left for New York early this morning to help drive a friend back to CO. This girl is getting a divorce. Anyway, I got up early to take care of the kids while Richard drove Stacey to the airport. On my watch, Tyler fell in the campground's fire pit. Nope not hot thankfully. I grabbed him and pulled him out to find a board stuck to him. A nail was imbedded in the palm of his hand. Good grief, Stacey was gone a mere 3 hours and that happened. Richard just washed him up and put a bandaid on it. I thought for sure it would have left a huge hole and bled like the dickens but it stopped bleeding pretty early on. Thank goodness his shots are current!!

I called Richard and he said that Tyler is doing just fine. They even went swimming. Phew!!!

Happy Anniversary Chris and Heidi!!!

Sandy, glad to hear everyone is fine.

WELL, I officially have a 7th grader, 5th grader, and a 2nd grader!!! The kids last day of school was today!!! It was a great day, but a little emotional too! All of them got straight A's (Of course Makenzie got her A+'s again). Makenzie also got the Presidents Award for academics AND she also got the Kiwanis Award, (they only hand out 2 of those and she and her best friend Sydnee received this award, it is for service and citizenship)!! Her promotional ceremony was just wonderful! We posted pictures on facebook (I don't know how to on this DIS).

Jeanne, I would love to meet Petah (the Australian accent pasted on from Sandy to me);)

Well, gotta run! Will be back on later or tomorrow.

Yay, someone to talk to. We have to keep this one page one or two to give our new friend a smile.

Hi Julie. Good for the kiddos. Wow, they grow up so fast. Well, actually I can't take the credit for the accent. I talked to Petah on the phone. What an accent that man has! I really had to concentrate. He's a lot of fun!!

Good Morning!

taking a few minutes off the phone to stop in to say hello.

Sandy-OUCH! Poor Tyler does that kid ever catch a break? The neck coolers I am making for Disney are the one that have the water beads in them that you soak and they are like tapioca. They work so great in the heat. I sent out an email asking who in my family wanted one for Disney and what material they want. My brother in law wants Bronco material. II was talking to Bob last night about making them and selling online. Hummm:rolleyes: I love to sew. Reunion is coming along good. getting so close. I spoke to the lady that owns the Bed and Breakfast were we are staying. I needed some information about plugs for the cotton candy, snow cone and pop corn machine for the carnival. She asked if we would adopt her.:lmao:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HEIDI & CHRIS!!!

That means Jaymee's anniversary is coming up in a week! Mine and Bobs was last week. Jason and Michelles was a couple of days ago. PHEW! Busy month!

Ethan has his first baseball game of the summer last night. He has 2 a week. I love watching him play. His team is really good. I am so glad he is on a team with good players by watching them maybe he will catch on. He still forgets to run to the bases when someone hits the ball. I was cracking up last night watching them. A few of the kids on Ethans team can hit the ball way out in the outfield. When they would the kids on the other team would ALL run to chase the ball. The infield would be completely empty of all the other team players.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: It was so cute. I absolutely love this age when it is still fun and not that competitive.

Julie-sounds like the kids are doing great. Congrats on all the good grades!!

Denine-when are you going to be in Disney in October? Maybe if we are there at the same time we can meet. Love to see you guys again.

Susan-How is your summer going?

Well just got off an escalated call. LOVE to be yelled at first thing in the morning. :mad: Blah!

Hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Day!

Hi Barb, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those bead neck wraps. We have used ours on cruises for a few years now. I was thinking about tackling them myself since I ran across a pattern for it. Now remember, I'm not a seamstress by any means but do you think it would be hard for someone like me? I don't remember all of you having anniversaries so close together. Fun! Your family reunion sounds like so much fun. I absolutely love watching little kids games. My niece would play in the dirt with her feet and forget she was suppose to do something, like concentrate, :rotfl2:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter