October 14th, 2019 - 4-Night Baja Cruise from San Diego

_auroraborealis_

I like marshmallows. And adult beverages.
This cruise didn't have a thread yet! So.

Booked, my spouse is gonna kill me, but the kid I hope will pick my memory care facility will love me a lot.

alieila

aka msalice or msalice1
I've made a Facebook group for meet ups! I'll be on this one first then the 18th! - we moved to east coast for our oct 14th. Have fun all!

Last edited:

Narnia_girl

He's not a tame lion, but he is good.
We are booked on this. Originally, had a four night Bahamas in June 2019, but the price was so high, and we've done it twice before. California will be a whole new game for us!

• alieila

aka msalice or msalice1
    We did the 2 nights.. We were tired out though so didn't get to do pirates or till we meet again..

Twinprincesses

DIS Veteran
    We booked too ditto on my spouse killing me. We are from Indiana and are a little sick of the Carribbean. I am stoked that this will be fresh out of dry dock too.

• Narnia_girl

He's not a tame lion, but he is good.
    :flower3: Saying goodbye! We changed our cruise plans to Western Caribbean in Jan. 2020.
    Hope you guys have a great trip!

• cramirez415

Earning My Ears
    This will be our 5th and we are staying on to do the 6th for Ensenada.

We just completed our 8th Disney cruise in San Juan - southern Caribbean

We are doing back to back this cruise and oct 18th and we already booked our 2020 Panama Canal that will make us Platinum castaway members:)

Disneyluvr

DIS Veteran
    Hi everyone! I just booked for our 1st cruise ever! And of course being a Disney addict I’m super excited to be doing the Disney Halloween cruise. It will be me and my 22 yr old daughter. I have so much to learn, I’ll be stalking this forum over the next few months to learn all I can!

HL4Disney

Earning My Ears
    would anyone volunteer to host a group? I don’t have Facebook. We would join but I do not want to be the lead. The lead just needs to get everyone’s email address, room number, and number of people. I also find that the age of the kid(s) and gender is helpful for buying gifts.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES