Oct car rental

granmanh603

DIS Veteran
Hi has anyone gotten any good code rates for Oct? Would prefer Alamo or National since want to return at Dolphin or car center but would use any car rental Thanks :goodvibes

I have a 9 day minivan rental through Dollar using KISS2 for $459 for 10/19 am pickup and late return on 10/28. Not great but the best I have found so far.

I saw that Budget had an Intermediate for 9 days with a Wal-Mart code on Mousesavers.com for $250 tax included. That's not bad, but still not that good. I am going to the World 10/20 - 10/29.

I'm like you and would rather rent from Alamo or National.

cdpa4d said:
I saw that Budget had an Intermediate for 9 days with a Wal-Mart code on Mousesavers.com for $250 tax included. That's not bad, but still not that good. I am going to the World 10/20 - 10/29.

I'm like you and would rather rent from Alamo or National.

Thanks Im going Oct 22 thru Nov 6 but only need car for 3 day to go to Vero Beach and would like to return to Dolphin but know that Dollar and Budget have drop offs on Hotel Plaza Blvd. If I found a good rate I would keep for 5 days or week. haven't found anything yet I think just 95 or so for the 3 days. I do have a code for you from a printable coupon for $25 off mini or SUV D24C ContractID 7011339 Hope this helps someone. OH minimun of 3 days. :goodvibes

I'm renting from Oct 21 (10:30a) through Oct 29 (1:00p) and my rate is $260. total with National; Emerald Aisle (Intermediate).

It is now at $305 so I'm happy with my rate right now even though it's the highest rate I've ever paid. I'll keep checking though in hopes it will come down.

I got a rate with Alamo, 10-20 to 10-30 of $358 for a Midsize SUV that was with a BJ's coupon. Looking for better

Do you have Bjs, Costco, or Sams? they have great discounts and coupons. I got 4 days pick up/drop off Dolphin mid size for $52.00

justplaingoofy said:
Do you have Bjs, Costco, or Sams? they have great discounts and coupons. I got 4 days pick up/drop off Dolphin mid size for $52.00
Do you have codes for those places....My daughter belongs to BJ could I get her to get me codes???? I have to get at MCO too. I know you save the airport fees if you pick up at Dolphin but that won't work for me since my reservations for Sun are at Vero Beach.

Also for the 10 day with Alamo which codes did you use.
Thanks. Carol :goodvibes

granmanh603 said:
Do you have codes for those places....My daughter belongs to BJ could I get her to get me codes???? I have to get at MCO too. I know you save the airport fees if you pick up at Dolphin but that won't work for me since my reservations for Sun are at Vero Beach.

Thanks. Carol :goodvibes

Although you save with the airport fees, the cost at the Dolphin are almost double as picking up at MCO. The Bjs coupons have all codes on them & , they are posted at the store. Supposedly, you are to show your bjs card at the rental car pick up (although for the last two years they haven't asked us for it)

Alamo:
$20 off + member discount when renting a mid-suv 5 day min.
id # 7011902, coupon code D54C

Free day + member discount when renting mid-full 5 day min.
ID # 7011902, coupon code F55B

Free day + 25% off when renting mid-full 4 dr. 5 day min.
ID 7012031, coupon code AF1

National:
one free weekend day when reserving a compact-full 3 day min/4 day max
w/ Saturday overnight keep. ID 1009827, coupon code 5003876

$20 off a weekly rental + member discount rent compact-full
5 day min, 14 day max. id 1009828, coupon code 5003876

**I used the National one free weekend day with the Dolphin...**

Would love to know what code was used for the previous post booked in Feb. Great rate!! Good for you!

Thanks you just saved me another $20off my rental. My BJs never has National coupons there but you can print them off their website. I have an Intermediate for 5 days in Oct for $124 :goodvibes

Does anyone know about the coupons or codes for Sam's? I can't find a link on the website and I always forget when I go in the store :blush: :confused3

Kayla

Does anyone think the rates will come down for Oct, I got a great deal in May with Alamo and the Walmart code, but now for oct They are over double what I paid then :-(

djh96 said:
Thanks you just saved me another $20off my rental. My BJs never has National coupons there but you can print them off their website. I have an Intermediate for 5 days in Oct for $124 :goodvibes

Could you tell me what code you used to get 124 for 5 days. Today I am getting like 250 for 5 days with the codes posted?????Yikes.

Thanks. Carol :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

I used the Ent. coupon and code.

granmanh603 said:
Could you tell me what code you used to get 124 for 5 days. Today I am getting like 250 for 5 days with the codes posted?????Yikes.

I used contract code 5125601. I think this is an American Express code & the BJs coupon from the web for $20 off a weekly rental, code ND65. :thumbsup2

klcason said:
Does anyone know about the coupons or codes for Sam's? I can't find a link on the website and I always forget when I go in the store :blush: :confused3

Kayla
I could use these to, if anyone has them. Im a member, but see nothing on their site.
THANKS! :sunny:

tazleiten12 said:
Arent those just for BJS? Im looking for Sams Club codes, as thats the only memebership i have.

Yes, they are Bj's. They should have some pamphlets at the store. If not, try calling a couple of Sams to see if they can read them to you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter