Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean

Lisa---what time is the 2nd parade? Last time we went to MNSSHP we went with friends and they wanted to leave and they drove so we missed the parade...I am looking forward to it. I am sure we will meet ya at the emporium for the 2nd parade.

Kim---just to see if I could get the hotel rate I tried on hotwire and I could...wish I had that hotel in my plans! So anyone needing that I advice to try.

Well today is cleaning day...and finish packing the stuff I have thrown on top of the luggage. Tomorrow...order autograph books for World of Disney in DTD to be delivered to my hotel so that my kids have them for MNSSHP since there are characters there tht aren't on the boat. If they get some at MNSSHP great if not well at least I have them for the cruise! I like the autograph books they have with a page for signa and other side has a spot for a 4x6 photo. They have a cute princess one.

Tues---- will be my busy day to wash bedding and all. But I am hoping to end that day and go out abt 8pm and get my pedi and mani.

I guess I better go off and get the laundry put away. I am sooo excited for weds to come.....Ok and I am going to print off the list for our fe...PLEASE no more changing rooms!!!!

Lisa---what time is the 2nd parade? Last time we went to MNSSHP we went with friends and they wanted to leave and they drove so we missed the parade...I am looking forward to it. I am sure we will meet ya at the emporium for the 2nd parade.

Not sure of the exact time but I think it is around 10pm. We'll look for you in front of the Emporium. We'll be the group wearing alien feelyboppers! (I'll have an "I Want to Believe" x-files t-shirt on.)

Hello all! Well I got to talk to my friends on the ship yesterday, they were at the sail away party (which is now called the adventures away party), then Ashley got on the phone with their daughter and she GOT TO HEAR THE HORN IN THE BACKGROUND!! It just made me so excited.
My girlfriend and her daughter stayed overnight last night and we had soccer all day, so I have gotten nothing done yet this weekend. Todays the day though. After church I plan on cleaning really good and finishing what I can with packing.
Kim, I want to book that room at the Hyatt, we have it reserved right now for $99. Hotwire scares me though, I'm afraid I'll get a different hotel. I really want to stay at the hyatt since our flight is at 6am Sunday morning and we will have lots of bags to deal with.
Well, off to get ready for church...
Next time I post hopefully I will be packed and have a clean house. :thumbsup2

Kim, quick question...for the Hyatt did it say 2.1 miles from MCO?

Lisa-- here are our shirts
These are the DH's shirts

These are the girls

This is my sister in laws

and MINE--which has something written on the final draft..MNSSHP I think..LOL

The girls are orange and the rest of us are in black shirts.....

OK so I pulled out my 2007 MNSSHP brochure and map and it says 8:15 and 10:30--maybe its still the same. Also remind me where is the emporium?
We will be there with bells on. Glad I saved this map...reminding me of things the girls will wanna see

the hyatt is the 4 star for mco airport. says 2.1 miles. trip advisor 4.5 of 5 star. It is the only 4 star listed for the airport area. hope this helps

Finishing up the last of the FE's as I type!!Shipping them to the Radison tomorrow. Work Tues, and Wed., try to start and finish packing and out we go Wed. night. The only thing that scares me, is the 45 min. layover in Atlanta...I bet we don't make our connection, especially with 5 adults and 4 kids running from concourse to concourse. Pray that our gates aren't that far apart!! I do not want to spend anymore time in Atlanta with kids than I must!!:cool1: Happy packing everyone!

Question for ya'll. For those that shipped items to the ship, what address did you use?

How much does it cost?
Do you think I still have time to get some stuff there?

Is there a way to get water shipped to the ship? I thought I read that somewhere but I don't remember now.

Mindi

Mindi- We shipped a box last week was $12 to send. sent it from the copy pack and mail next to kroger down from work. it was there in 2 days. If you sent on monday they will have by wend. I have their address at work if you need it monday morning, just let me know.

Just finished shopping at kohls for dad some shorts, the boys do not to paw paw to be dressed wrong. Have one more trip to walmart, then I think I will be done, have 1 suit case finished, other 2 are close. working on carry on bags.

Kim

Wow, it feels like forever since I checked in. It looks like everything is coming along for everyone. We are celebrating our 5th anniversary tonight, DH is taking me out to the Melting Pot. I love that place, but it is really just a once a year restaurant for us. I haven't packed yet and we leave Tuesday. :scared1: It just seems like there have been so many last minute things to take care of. I will have to do it tomorrow, I really did not want to wait this long, but that's how it is. We pack an entire pharmacy basically. Tums, immodium, pepcid, nexium, zyrtec, asprin, vitamin D, vitamin C, euchenasia (sp), prescription medications, band-aids, alcohol swabs, neosporin, bengay, and nyquil. We have an entire cary-on dedicated to medication. :sick: Just in case.
I hope everyone has a great week!

Well today is cleaning day...and finish packing the stuff I have thrown on top of the luggage. Tomorrow...order autograph books for World of Disney in DTD to be delivered to my hotel so that my kids have them for MNSSHP since there are characters there tht aren't on the boat. If they get some at MNSSHP great if not well at least I have them for the cruise! I like the autograph books they have with a page for signa and other side has a spot for a 4x6 photo. They have a cute princess one.

Michelle

When we did the mnsshp the villians did a show at the castle then came out to the front and did autographs there were some there that we hadn't seen in the parks I can post them if you want to know but didn't want to spoil the surprise.

The autograph books they have in the parks are great can we not get these on board the ones Ashleigh has are full thought I'd be able pick them up on the ship.

Love the tshirts.

Dismom
That must have been great so looking forward to hearing the horn I watched it online on the Radisson web cam no sound though.

Well today started good was getting all my cleaning done. Ashleigh had stayed at her Grans last night so she brought her home this morning but she had n't seen us in our formals so thought better let her see them on before we pack when I tried mine on it was far too big :scared1::scared1: it had fitted before. So on the phone to the shop I bought it to see if I could get a smaller one luckily they had it but had to drive 160 mile round trip. So house is now only half cleaned will have to try and get the rest done before I go to work tommorrow.

Catch up with you all later.

Judith

Just off the phone with disney next week they are showing
Toy story( premiers friday night)
surrogate
g force
proposal
UP
earth
race to witch mountain
confessions of a shopaholoic
Bolt

Hope this helps

Just off the phone with disney next week they are showing
Toy story( premiers friday night)
surrogate
g force
proposal
UP
earth
race to witch mountain
confessions of a shopaholoic
Bolt

Hope this helps

Very cool. Thanks for the info.

How heavy was your box?
Mindi

Judith---I dont know if we will go see the villians...I mean all but Sydney are 5 and under and not sure I wanna scare them. Our goal is to of course take the youngers to see the princess while DH takes Sydney to ride space mountain. Also we wanna hit some paticular rides and the dance parties.....and of course the parade.

Yes they do have autograph books on board the when we last went. I just want to have them for MNSSHP in case we want to use them.

Thanks for the movie list. We haven't gone to the movies in the past but ya never know. Usually I hate going to the movies cause honestly I can do that at home, I wanna enjoy the other stuff on the cruise.

I think the address needed is on the web page to ship stuff!!

Hi all! WOW this board has been busy. Thanks so much for the movie info! Lilli was excited that G Force was going to be on. She was betting me that it would. LOL We sent a box out on Friday and it will be there on Wednesday. It cost us $13 (plus change). Ours was only 11 lbs. Basically, we sent all the components to our FE gift bags and baby wipes and 48 diapers. LOL We're set! :)

Michelle - I like your idea for when the gals should meet up. :) It makes sense. :)

Well, we got the house clean, we had a great BBQ with my in-laws and our BFF's. Got shirts done and handed out for boarding day. :) Did all that I wanted to this weekend, including lots of laundry. Didn't realize we had let laundry go so long. (Guess this means we have too many clothes? LOL) We still have laundry to do and put away and then Wednesday I'll lay it all out and pack it. :) Tuesday is our hair appointments and Thursday is our nail appointments. Yippeee! Well, gonna go get the girls a little dessert before bed. :) Talk atcha all later! Kristi

Not done yet for today, the house is half clean. I just need to do the bathrooms and floors. Working on laundry so I can start packing. Wondering if I can sweat it out for a couple of days in pants so I can pack all my shorts.
Mindi, thanks for the tip on the Hyatt, I'm going to go ahead and try, I'll let you know.
Michelle, I hope Sydney isn't looking forward to Space Mountain too much...it's closed until November. :sad2: Ashley was really disappointed, but she's the only one of our three that will go on it.
Going to book the Hyatt for $55, hopefully and then to clean the bathrooms...check back with you later.
Andrea

Just got the MCO Hyatt for $54! :thumbsup2 Thanks Kim! I said Mindi in an earlier post, sorry...
I don't think Toy Story 3 is coming out until next year, it should be Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3D, which is what is coming out in theatres this Friday.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter