Oct 10, 2013 - Disney Dream

Hi, my name is Bob. This will be my families first DCL cruise.
My family includes myself, DW and 7 year old DS. We are rookies to the
DIS and to everything that is happening on and off the ship,
including the F/E. We would like to be included in the F/E and
welcome any help or advice. Our cabin number is 9590.:)

Hello everyone.....
I have been away so I need to update our list.
Hello to the new sign ups....Thank you!!!! Don't forget to sign up for our facebook group as well. Will have an updated list posted tomorrow first thing!!

Hello,
Signs ups are available until this Friday, Aug 23rd so we aren't quite a closed group yet.

Please see the updated list and let me know if there is anything incorrect.
Because there are so few cabins (13 so far-great Halloween number!!) I don't think there is a need to do a split delivery.

UPDATED LIST:

Neereulet / 6614/ 2 adults- Evan M, Janie F / 3 kids Emma F (7), Abby F (5), Anna (F) 2

Neereulet's inlaws / 6072 / 2 adults-M, F

*999haunts/ 6012 / 4 adults- Trish F, Jon M, Anees M, Brittany F

Phenomenalbrandi / 6180 / 2 adults -F,M / 1 kid -F (4)

meryll83 / 9579 / 2 adults -Meryll F, Simon M

Vdiannep / cabin unknown / 3 adults - F, F, F

Dunnmom / 10070 / 3 adults - Jimmy M, Tammy F, Madona F / 2 kids - Mason M (9), Graham M (6)

Relaxin' / cabin unknown / 2 adults - F, Rick M

GarrettJD / 6504 / 2 adults – Nikkie F, Garrett M

Lsutodd002 / cabin unknown / 2 adults, Todd M, Erin F / 2 kids –Tod Arin M (4), Bailey F (8)

Gmilligan /cabin unknown/ 2 adults- Candice F, Greg M / 2 kids-Amyia F (14),Evelyn F (14)

Poolesaredisneycrazy/ 9590 / 2 adults –Bob M , Yvette F / 1 kid – John M (7)

Here is the tutorial again if anyone needs help making their fish extender.

http://doublelcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/fist-extender.html

There also appears to be a costume contest on our sailing date.
Has anyone thought about entering? We are trying to decide if we want to travel with costumes as we will be at WDW prior to sailing. Hopefully we can make it work!!

We will be entering-- we'll be at WDW beforehand also, and we're going to the 10/6 MNSSHP, so we will have 2 uses for our costumes! It'll be our first MNSSHP also.

Our group is now closed. However, there are some folks on our list who haven't replied if they are truly participating or not. How would we like to handle that?

My group is correct. My in laws names Duane- m abs Stephanie- f. I think if they didn't respond we need to try to contact to verify. We can't just assume they are still participating.

Since everyone probably doesn't check the DIS every day, my thoughts are that you give anyone who hasn't responded with their cabin number about another week or so to respond-- say until September 1st. If they don't respond by then, we can assume they have dropped out.

GarrettJD said:
Since everyone probably doesn't check the DIS every day, my thoughts are that you give anyone who hasn't responded with their cabin number about another week or so to respond-- say until September 1st. If they don't respond by then, we can assume they have dropped out.

My room number is 10142

Who are the groups we have for sure? That way the ones that have not responded know who they are.

I have updated the very first post and have closed the group.
I am missing corrospondence from Relaxin' and Vdiannep so I have removed them from the list.

Lsutodd002 - need your cabin number when available.

Thanks to everyone for your patience - this is my first F/E rodeo!

FINAL LIST :wizard:

Neereulet / 6614/ 2 adults- Evan M, Janie F / 3 kids Emma F (7), Abby F (5), Anna (F) 2

Neereulet's inlaws / 6072 / 2 adults-Duane M, Stephanie F

*999haunts/ 6012 / 4 adults- Trish F, Jon M, Anees M, Brittany F

Phenomenalbrandi / 6180 / 2 adults –Brandi F, Brian M / 1 kid –Hope F (4)

meryll83 / 9579 / 2 adults -Meryll F, Simon M

Dunnmom / 10070 / 3 adults - Jimmy M, Tammy F, Madona F / 2 kids - Mason M (9), Graham M (6)

GarrettJD / 6504 / 2 adults – Nikkie F, Garrett M

Lsutodd002 / cabin unknown / 2 adults, Todd M, Erin F / 2 kids –Tod Arin M (4), Bailey F (8)

Gmilligan /10142/ 2 adults- Candice F, Greg M / 2 kids-Amyia F (14),Evelyn F (14)

Poolesaredisneycrazy/ 9590 / 2 adults –Bob M , Yvette F / 1 kid – John M (7)

Tlc330 / 9164 / 2 adults - Kevin M, Trish F / 1 kid – Mackenzie F (7)

Thanks for organizing all of this!

Now for more planning! I just wish there were some more details about the Halloween offerings during our cruise--i.e. what night it'll be on, etc. I'll be eagerly awaiting reports back from the late September Dream cruisers to find out what may be in store for us! We started on our F/E gifts this weekend and we also finished our Halloween costumes for MNSSHP and the cruise. :-)

We are dressing up! I have been trying figure out if there is a separate dress up night for halloween costumes and a pirate dress up night? Getting mixed answers. Does anyone know??

We are dressing up! I have been trying figure out if there is a separate dress up night for halloween costumes and a pirate dress up night? Getting mixed answers. Does anyone know??

Good question! All the materials I've seen say that the Halloween deck party is "in addition to Pirate Night." I don't know if that means on the same night as Pirate Night, or a different night.

I talked to two different people that work for disney and they said different things. My friend that is disney club member said that they would be on different nights when she talked to someone. Was just wondering if anyone else knew anything. :)

The website says that the costume party is in ADDITION to the pirate party, but boy it sure isn't very specific as to the itinerary!!

•A deck-party scare-abration in addition to Pirate Night, with spooky games, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire

•Trick-or-treating on the deck during the deck party with Halloween-themed activities for all ages, including mask-making and pumpkin-carving

•The Nightmare Before Christmas — an interactive movie experience where you're part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally

•Spooky storytelling experiences

•Halloween movie marathon to get you in the spirit, shown at Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision and on the dedicated in-room television channel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter