Obamas New Logo

My point was that Obama seems to always be whining about it, yet he turns around and does it himself.

Kristine

Absolutely. And, the fact that Obama portrays himself as "someone" other than the typical Washington politician is probably why we do discuss such things as the bogarting of the presidential seal, etc. Barack Obama is the person who held himself to these high standards -- same with the public financing. Wasn't it BO who said that when you take private money you are beholden to certain individuals? Now, his story has changed.

My point was that Obama seems to always be whining about it, yet he turns around and does it himself.

Kristine

Kind of like McCain whining about not taking public money, then turning around and wanting to do the same thing himself?

And I have to admit, I don't really hear Obama walking around "whining" about anything. Same with McCain. So far, minus their supporters, I think both men have kept their heads above the fray for the most part, and admirably.

Kind of like McCain whining about not taking public money, then turning around and wanting to do the same thing himself?

And I have to admit, I don't really hear Obama walking around "whining" about anything. Same with McCain. So far, minus their supporters, I think both men have kept their heads above the fray for the most part, and admirably.

One recent whining about ‘fear tactics’ that Obama has done are his statements accusing the Republicans of pulling the race card when they’ve yet to attempt to do any such thing. In fact, should the Republicans hope to win this election, than they wouldn’t stoop down to those levels even if Obama had never spoken up about it. It would be political suicide for them to do that; mainstream America would not tolerate a candidate bashing another candidate for his skin color. Everyone saw how fast Hillary went down once Obama spun that she and her campaign were being racist. Seriously, who would have accused the Clintons of being racist - even a year ago?

Obama is proving himself to be hypocritical in this election process. I agree with connorlevismom’s statement.

That's because most people only care about tabloid journalism now a days..

I dont believe this for a second. What are the real choices available 24x7 on cable TV? Newspapers have always leaned to one side or the other. The internet, one must still make sure the sight the news comes from is accurate.

We in the US are force fed only tabloid journalism as the only readily available newsource. What even makes it sadder is that most of these Cable News "people" are not journalist but former actors who couldnt even make it on Daytime TV.

What does Cronkite think about todays journalism?

Whats GREAT about Community Boards is WE can disuss OPENLY ANYTHING, and hear the MUTLIPLE views on any given subject. IMO This is much better than any NEWs sight.

Foxnews led the way, now CNN, MSNBC, they all do it. No one wants to talk about real issues, they want to see who can make issues out of logos.

Heck when was the last time Obama discused the issues? McCain has at least offered his solutions to real issues in the past few weeks.

The logo by itself is not a issue. However when there are many questionable issues surrounding Obamas campaign....The smaller parts become the Whole.

Both sides use fear tactics, it's politics.

YES THEY DO!:thumbsup2 And quite honestly I believe that this is the ONLY way to get to the TRUTH. BOTH candidates MUST be questioned & confronted on what they say. Most times this is done by "fear tactics" or those "Gotcha" questions.

But Only One of the candidates has built his campaign on a "New Politics". So where's the "New"?:confused3

Sorry, I just can't make the jump that he's "taken it to a new level", based on a logo that he immediately retracted. Now, if he had continued with the logo, even in the face of criticism, ok, that would be taking it to a new level. .
If no one said anything...IT WILL STILL BE IN PLAY.

In the end, I think it was an unfortunate mistake made by an inexperienced campaign.

That sounds better than "In the end, I think it was an unfortunate mistake made by an inexperienced Presidential Adminisration":eek:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter