Oasis dining reservations - onboard availability?

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Can anyone speak to the availability of dining reservations for specialty restaurants once on-board? We have 3 or 4 of them we'd like to try (we're on My Time Dining), however we'd prefer to use our onboard credit to cover their costs. It's my understanding we'd have to pay for them now to book them in advance. Are there any restaurants that would be tough to get into once onboard?

Wonderland and the hibachi at izumi often get booked up, but that's it. Once you board on the first day, your cruise compass newsletter will tell you where to go to make your dining reservations. You likely won't have trouble getting in anywhere else.

When making your reservations, I'd also inquire about a 3 or 4 night dining package. They are often a good deal, and include most restaurants onboard. Packages do not include the hibachi, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter