NYE 12/27/03 Trip report

Topper

The One True Duck
thanks for the great report and slide show. that was the best ive seen so far.

I wanna BAV!!!!

Thanks for your reports! I read them all yesterday and truly enjoyed them.

I got nothing else done though! LOL!

We were on the 12-27 Eastern with you, enjoyed your slide show, relived the trip through them.
We must have been in the cabin below you, 7604, thanks for being quiet!!!

Originally posted by tvguy
We were on the 12-27 Eastern with you, enjoyed your slide show, relived the trip through them.
We must have been in the cabin below you, 7604, thanks for being quiet!!!

Who could be noisy when the room kept taking my breath away! ;)

Glad you enjoyed the report (all of you)!

Thanks!

What a fabulous trip report! Thanks a lot! We are on the Eastern 7 day in April and plan on taking a lot of your advice. Congratulations on your anniversary. ::yes::

That was awesome - thanks so much! We'll be on this year's NYE cruise (Western tho) and unfortunately not with a BAV, but cruising just the same.

Thank you for sharing; trip reports are a PITA to write, but we do appreciate it!

What great reports! Felt like I was there. Lake Erie IS a poor substitute for the Atlantic, isn't it?
Robin M.

Loved your trip reports but I am unable to view the photos - says something about the photoshow link has expired. Could this be fixed (I hope) because I would like to see the pictures. Thanks.

Your trip report was fabulous! Lengthy and full of details, just the way I like them! Thanks for taking the time to share your trip with us. :)

I'm enjoying the report!! But for some reason I can't view the pictures :confused3 It keeps saying page not found! Can't wait to read more!

edit: Ok, now I see why...I read the rest of the posts...THEN realized this was from 2003! LOL and it seems the pictures "time out". darn...everyone commented on how great the pictures were! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!