Nutrisystem vs Jenny craig

Thanks all! I think after researching and the feedback here, that Jenny Craig just costs too much for my budget. Thanks to the previous poster who told me about the QVC Nutrisystem. I will definitely check that out and will also look further into Weight Watchers because that seems the most budget friendly of all.

Mary

I am glad to hear that you are considering WW. I read an article a while back about what plan was proven to be the best for long-term weight loss and WW was consistently at the top.

You can do WW online: http://www.weightwatchers.com/plan/www/online_01.aspx There's also websites like www.dwlz.com to help you along the way.

GL!

You can also do a Jenny Craig like program on ediets. It consists of WW and Lean Cuisine meals purchased at the grocery store to equal the calories and such you would get from purchasing JC.

Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter