• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nurse Tammy's "Waiting for ROFR" Support Group - The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

minniekissedme

It's medication time...
The "Waiting for ROFR" support group thread
Well, so we don't hog up all the space on the official "Anyone Made it Through ROFR Lately ? " thread, I thought I'd make a place for folks who were obsessing about their ROFR coming through after their offers were made..

C'mon and obsess with us..Pull up a chair.

On March 4, 2008, tammymacb offered this simple invitation and an obsession was created. In two short months this thread has reached the 250 page max and it's time for part two. If you need to catch up, here is part one, http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1743618.

"C'mon and obsess with us..Pull up a chair." Again!

As of 5/07/08, those waiting to close:

snowbunny

Tammymacb

Beavertails Queen

tink'smom2b

Buckeye Fan

clombardi

Barney44

Princess Amy Lyn

Cherta

karebear06

cybertea201

MMcguire

TenThousandVolts

ROFR isn't such a bad word after all! But estoppel is!!!!

Fresh list for a fresh thread. :banana:

Updated list 5/7/08:

disneylaurie

horselover

efinn88858

my3weasels

Disney Hokie Gal

Joyzilli

Billa

u2daisyblue

Haley Whippet

mickeyfan0805

mickeywho?

HayGan

M-I-C-K-E-Y (2nd attempt)

Barb

AinW

dani0622

ROFR is a four letter word.

Just checking in to subscribe, but checking out for the night - may all of you have a blessed one!

First off - Logan's Run - OMG . It's been a while!

Second - Holiday Road by Lindsey Buckingham Theme song for National Lampoons Vacation.

Third - CarolAnnC did nice by us with the link to this thread!!!

Looks like they closed the first thread a little early, didn't they??? :confused3

Wow! That was fast.

I just think someone at TTS or the closing co has some explaining to do and I would simply ask for the explanation that you are owed. At this point, this hasn't been handled very professionally.

OK, now that we have a new start, I'm off for the night...........:wave2:

Waiting to Close - The Check is in the Mail

darlinboy

Buckeye Fan

Grandbuddy

pb4ugo

kmhollis28

Rambler5678

The "Waiting for ROFR" support group "Those who passed ROFR, closed, and lived to tell about it". Updated 5/8
disneymotherof3

tink6137130

Tammymacb

minniekissedme

HolidayRoad

Tigger & Eeyore

icouldlivethere

chickkypoo

dizney4us

monami7

fourkidsphoto

GoofyDad13

colonialtinker

gingermouse17

KAT4DISNEY

bookwormde

colonialtinker – The Sequel :woohoo: and how appropriate it's your sequel on the sequel

Wow! That was fast.

I just think someone at TTS or the closing co has some explaining to do and I would simply ask for the explanation that you are owed. At this point, this hasn't been handled very professionally.

I don't think we can blame the Timeshare Store or the closing company for closing the thread early.

Just kidding! But, your comments go back to the earlier post on the other thread - so anyone reading them here, without going there...well...you know, they might be confuserated, as Tigger might say.

Someone has to tell Tammy and Kristen!!!

Ok, I will pm them.

Actually, I just pm'd Tammy, and told her to tell Kristen. Tammy will probably see this on Kristen's laptop, anyway. Hmmm...but she might log in as Kristen. Guess I'd better go back and pm Kristen too.

The "Waiting for ROFR" support group "Those who passed ROFR, closed, and lived to tell about it". Updated 5/8
disneymotherof3

tink6137130

Tammymacb

minniekissedme

HolidayRoad

Tigger & Eeyore

icouldlivethere

chickkypoo

dizney4us

monami7

fourkidsphoto

GoofyDad13

colonialtinker

gingermouse17

KAT4DISNEY

bookwormde

colonialtinker – The Sequel :woohoo: and how appropriate it's your sequel on the sequel

{picture Horseshack in your mind...okay...ready?} Eww! Eww! Eww! Me...I lived to tell about it! Add me to the list!

13 days of ROFR fun and games... ugh! Between this one and the last (on which we were ROFR'd) it feels like a solid month of waiting... :scared1:

Please think good thoughts for us folks!

and Tammy and Kristen have both been messaged with details of how to find us.

Love your name, M-I-C-K-E-Y! My older boy, now 33, loved the Mickey Mouse Club reruns when he was little. He always sang it, M-I-C-cakey-Y M-O-U-S-E!

It does suck a bit, doesn't it? I am not convinced that this isn't a test to see just what you are willing to go thru to get those points! "You must prove your loyalty before you are one of us!" Kind of like college hazing!! An initiation, of sorts! Ok, I am tired and weirding out! Where are my pills?

I love it!! That is so cute, Grandbuddy!

{picture Horseshack in your mind...okay...ready?} Eww! Eww! Eww! Me...I lived to tell about it! Add me to the list!

And I've completely missed you? If you just showed up, without having to go through all the agonies with us, well...welcome, anyway. And congratulations. So you've already closed, and all you are waiting for is your points? All right, well, you're just going to have to pretend you're a little stressed, to fit in here.

Personally, I am put out that I paid extra to expedite getting my check to the closing company by last Monday, but the folks I am buying from still don't even have their docs back to the closing company - and they were sent them a week ago! Don't these people want their money??? My Money??? Whatever.:confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter