"Now That's What I'm Talkin' 'Bout!"- Our 1st DVC stay-May 2010-Wrap Up 9/23

I definitely need to book TH for our next triip too....and I think it will be for breakfast....the food looks delicious!!

Love the girls outfits! Did you make them? So cute:cutie:

I hope you noticed what I added to my siggy!!!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!

I didn't think I was that late joining in, but here I am on page 7!

Your room looks beautiful! :goodvibes

And that 1st picture of the bagel & cinnamon roll from Tusker House looks soooo good! I just don't see us ever making it into the park for a breakfast...:)

I wanted to say that I'm following along :) The TR caught my eye from another TR!! I'm going back to read now!

First things first....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it has been a wonderful day!

Second...I really wanted to be at the meet in Epcot, but we just couldn't go any further that night. I was happy to meet up with both you and Mary later on though.

Tusker House is one of our favorite breakfast spots. There are few places we like to go to for breakfast. We really like this one though.

I'm joining in too! Your girls are absolutely adorable and I love the pic of them with the leis on their head. How exciting that you guys are DVC members now, if we ever do this AKL would definitely be my first pick. THose rooms look so spacious and nice and the views are amazing! I'm excited to hear how the rest of your trip went:thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in!! :welcome: If you ever get the opportunity to stay at AKL, you should. It is a great resort! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the kind words about the girls as well. :goodvibes

Yay for Tusker House! Another one we haven't done, but have on the list! Great to hear a good review of it. I always hear good things about the food and so-so things about the character interaction! But yours looked fabulous! More than anything though, getting into the AK early is what appeals to me the most! I just think you can appreciate the beauty of that park more when it is less crowded! :goodvibes

Sara

* Oh yeah, and Yay for DIS meets!! They are the best!! :grouphug:

We really liked Tusker House and you should definitely put it on your list. We are hard to impress and we really enjoyed it. The character interaction was good for us but we had one of the first ressies for the day so I don't know if that's why or not. We were out of there and had met everyone right at rope drop. We were one of the first families at KS. :thumbsup2

I love me some DIS meets too!! ;)

Epcot sounds like a fun meet up! sorry about the FW mess...I believe that is one of the reasons I prefer MK and DHS...we manage to usually find the smoke when we do Illuminations--but, it is such a great laser and fw show!

Great start to your AK day! love the empty park! the girls are so cute and excited--you did a great job on the pictures on their dance with Daisy!:thumbsup2 and great/fun picture of Joe with his birthday cupcake...

:wave2: Connie
Yep, the FW debris was a downer but we managed and got to see the show so we were all right. I prefer Wishes and Fantasmic as well.

I really love seeing the parks empty. There's just a totally different feel. :goodvibes

Okey dokey, I'm back. Now, let me see if I can remember what it was that I wanted to comment on.

Glad to hear that the flight to Disney was uneventful. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness.....I love your villa. It's so pretty and the view was amazing.

We went to the luau too. I agree that the first part of the show is cheesy but we still liked it. The fire dancer/twirler was our favorite part.

Sounds like you had a good Dis meet even if it was brief. Like you said, it's nice to have a face to put with the name.
The flight into Orlando was SIGNIFICANTLY better than the flight out. I'm SOOO glad the next couple of trips are driving trips. The villa was wonderful and a perfect way for us to unwind in the evenings. Everyone had their "space". :laughing:

Wasn't the fire dancer amazing? I couldn't believe how good he was. I wish photobucket wouldn't have puked when I was trying to upload the video. Joe got the whole thing on tape and it's still amazing to watch.

First off, :bday:party:

The monorails were very slow for us as well. I miss ur tickers :sad2: It was great to see you guys again. I agree about Illuminations-I got lots of nasty stuff blown in my face.
Tusker House looks really fun and yummy. Have it on my list for Dec!! Cute outfits on the girls :rolleyes1

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I had a great day yesterday. :goodvibes

Tickers will be replaced today most likely. You're going to love TH. It was the best place by far. Everything was awesome. :thumbsup2

Those are some cute outfits aren't they? :rolleyes1

I definitely need to book TH for our next triip too....and I think it will be for breakfast....the food looks delicious!!

Love the girls outfits! Did you make them? So cute:cutie:

I hope you noticed what I added to my siggy!!!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!

First and foremost: Yahooooo! You have dates Q!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Breakfast at TH was awesome and you definitely should give it a try if it fits into your plan. The girls' outfits were from Gymboree. They were really cute, but the girls wrecked them midday with a Mickey bar. :laughing: We ended up swapping out shirts right before the GG.

Now, I have to start planning a quick August 2011 trip. :woohoo:

I didn't think I was that late joining in, but here I am on page 7!

Your room looks beautiful! :goodvibes

And that 1st picture of the bagel & cinnamon roll from Tusker House looks soooo good! I just don't see us ever making it into the park for a breakfast...:)

Welcome to my TR B!! :welcome:

The room was fantastic. Can't wait to hear how your first stay went as well. We are early risers and commandos so breakfast wasn't a big deal. We only skipped one breakfast the entire trip and that was because I decided I was tired of breakfast. :goodvibes

First things first....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it has been a wonderful day!

Second...I really wanted to be at the meet in Epcot, but we just couldn't go any further that night. I was happy to meet up with both you and Mary later on though.

Tusker House is one of our favorite breakfast spots. There are few places we like to go to for breakfast. We really like this one though.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Megan! :goodvibes

I understand being wore out that first day. I'm really glad we got to meet up at the Kidani pool though. It was fun meeting you. Hope you didn't mind Joe giving you a little grief...he had one too many pineapple drinks at Ohana that night. :laughing:

Glad you got my back on TH. Great minds think alike! ;)

I'm late, but I'm here!! Enjoying your tales so far. We had monorail issues all week, too, especially towards the end of the week. LOVE the TH breakfast pics! We missed it this time and I was really sad.

First and foremost: Yahooooo! You have dates Q!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Breakfast at TH was awesome and you definitely should give it a try if it fits into your plan. The girls' outfits were from Gymboree. They were really cute, but the girls wrecked them midday with a Mickey bar. :laughing: We ended up swapping out shirts right before the GG.

Now, I have to start planning a quick August 2011 trip. :woohoo:[/QUOTE

We will definitely be eating there in August for sure!!!

I remember the first year we took Jasmine and she spilled blue powerade all over her outfit....:lmao: I can laugh now!

I was hoping you were going to say that!!! The plan as of right now is 2 weeks at AKL with my sis and her family and then Jasmine and I might stay on for another week at one of the value resorts with free dining!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Megan! :goodvibes

I understand being wore out that first day. I'm really glad we got to meet up at the Kidani pool though. It was fun meeting you. Hope you didn't mind Joe giving you a little grief...he had one too many pineapple drinks at Ohana that night. :laughing:

Glad you got my back on TH. Great minds think alike! ;)

Not a problem. I thought he was funny!

We do think alike. TH is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter