Now And Then!!

jaybrad - your wife hasn't aged a day in those two pix! great idea of a thread!

:goodvibes
I love then and now photos and have already said to my DH will watching our disney video from our last trip we need to get the childrens picture in fromt of that again. So come Sept. I will have lots of then and now photos.
I have to up load mine first.

I know that I have some from 1983 but with a little digging I may be able to find some from 1965 @DL when I was 5, 40 years latter should be a good comparison

Thanks for the Great thread

Dave Goofydad Dionne

edcrbnsoul said:
OK here goes This is me and my sister in 1974 outside of the MK

f8303ce3.jpg

Here we are in 2004 with my DS5

f8303cf1.jpg

Brilliant! Love the fact that you recreated the pose!

My Dad (Jaybrad...who started this awesome thread) didn't think I would ever drink a margarita at Epcot...(see pics on page 1)...well I didn't think he'd get rid of his 1982 knee high basketball socks! Check out the awesome fashions! Nice! Here we are in 1982 in Adventureland, then 1990 in Morocco in Epcot, and now at Epcot at the Flower and Garden Festival! :earboy2:
2829FH000008.JPG

2829FH000001.JPG

2829Image0021.JPG

Congratulations! You have successfully gotten me to open a photo bucket account so I can post pics! All I needed was the right thread.

So here I am in 1990 (5yo) on the Skyway to Tomorrowland...
SkywaytoTommorrowland.jpg

...and here I am in March 2005 (20yo) with Robin Hood at AK
100_0074.jpg

(I like to call that one "What a Fox!" lol)

This is so cool- I have to go to my parents house and dig up old photos- I started going to Disney When I was three in 1976 so I am sure there are good old photos!

Just giving this one a bump because I think it's so much fun. I only wish I had some NOW pictures! I was there 3 times as a kid, but the last trip was probably about 1988 (I'd have to ask my mom to be sure!). I've already got my DH talked into a trip with the kids in two years--I just want to be sure they are old enough to remember the trip since it might be awhile before we get back again.

Anyway--BUMP!

Wow, what a cool thread. I am going to dig out some older photos and get them scanned and uploaded, hopefully tomorrow.
Love all the pics so far.
Smiles,
Diane =0)

does anyone know why most pics. on here come up with the red x in the box for me? then when i click on "show picture" nothing happens (except the first one downloaded to my pictures in docs for some reason but the rest didn't)???

oh dear now i must get out the embarrising pics of me ast disney agh! oh well must start digging now! but great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter