Robindianne
Nov. 23rd and 24th

spazzyjazzy
November 23-29

disneegrl4eva
will be there from 11/25-12/1

Dale-n-Chip
Nov 28th-Dec 2nd

Nov. 5-11th, all 28 of us for a fun family vacation! Looking forward to staying in the 3 room suites during our first ever stay at the DLH.

My first trip back in years will be Oct 29 - Nov 4. I've paid for everyone's trip--as birthday gifts for everyone this year.

We're staying at the Disneyland Hotel in a 2 bedroom suite--and I'm the only one who knows this part--everyone else thinks we're staying off property... I'm sneeeeeeky... :joker:

My mom, brother Nick and I are arriving on the 29th; then my (other) brother Bob, sis-in-law Kelli, her mom Deb, and nephew Andy will be flying in on the 30th. This will be Deb's, Kelli's and Andy's first time ever--actually, their first time west of the Mississippi, so they are all very excited.

So the group is:

Me, 34 (Oct 6) :earsboy:
Mom, 29.23 (Oct 28) :earsgirl: (29.23 = 23rd time of her 29th birthday)
Nick, 25 (Oct 21) :earboy2:
Bob, 23 (Feb 13) :goofy:
Kelli, 24 (Oct 18) :ccat:
Deb, 29.24 (Nov 14) :tink:
Andy, 4 (Nov 17) :mickeyjum

See you all in a few weeks!!!
Michael.

stagemomx3 said:
:grouphug: How is everyone doing? I'm getting more excited by the day. Only 5 more weeks left for us. :cheer2:

OH man this time is DRAGGING!! My 5 year old keeps asking me everyday if it is time yet LOL. I just hope we don't regret this whole thing cuz our first "long" trip more than a few days isn't till February and even then we are going over president's week.

We will only be there part of Friday all Sat and all Sun but I KNOW that weekends are bad and holiday weekends are worse. I just hope I don't regret this but I am bound and determined to have fun no matter what.

We have 7 weeks left counting this one. I know too as LONG as it is taking to get here it will be over in a snap. But the good thing is we are going back in December if only for a day for my daughter's birthday. You guys are going to think I am really nuts though cuz her birthday is on New Year's eve so we are going the Friday before just for the day.

Ah well we will try to just enjoy the holiday atmosphere even if we don't get to go on many rides.

Ok hurry, hurry, hurry... COME ON NOVEMBER!!! :yay: :woohoo:

I'm only driving my DH absolutely nuts with my constant Disney babble. Not only are we going to DLR in November but we are headed East to WDW in May! So I am in total Disney over drive (well more than usual). :mickeyjum :donald: :tigger: :goofy: :dumbo:

I honestly don't think a single day can go by without me yammering on about something with the "D" word in it. :rolleyes1

We have 7 1/2 more weeks to go, MUCH better than 7 months (which just seemed like yesterday!)....

Come on November!!!!!! :woohoo:

Can you add one more? We will be there on November 21-25th. Haven't seen the Christmas decorations at DL before. I am so excited!!!

We'll be there Nov 5-7! I lived in So Cal about 11 years until I graduated from college. We're WDW people now that we're on the east coast. DH/BIL have meetings in Santa Barbara sbo we're all flying out and will be able to spend 2 days showing the kidlets DL before we fly home.

Traveling squad includes me, DH, DD (8) and DS (6), Sister, BIL, niece (11) and niece (7). We're bummed that the monorail and matterhorn will be down, but it will be fun to see all the rest. DS is all about Star Wars these days so it looks like we have 12 chances for him to be picked at the Jedi Warrior show.

We're booked at the CCI after much research, agonizing and throwing up of hands. Here's hoping we made a good choice! :thumbsup2

Liz

Yup, don't forget us, we will be there Nov. 4-12th. We don't plan on going to the park on the Sat or Sun but do you think that there will be crowds on the 6 - 9th?

we are toying with the idea of going on dh's bday which is the 10th. On a positive note since the 10th is the day the military is off for veterans most head to knott's (active and guest free plus up to six tix at 10.95. . . ..)sooooooo hoping that it is still the same . ..

We will be there November 4th for my 18th Birthday! Now that I see how many people are going from the DIS I need to get there SUPER early haha ;)

thought I would bring this one back up again since its so close to Nov...anybody made any changes to dates? Mine is still on :cool1:

we will be there nov 7-11 staying at Disneyland hotel.

They updated the hours
nov 8 open until 8
nov 9 open until 11
november 10 and 11 open until midnight

We will be there tuesday the 14th and wednesday the 15th and we are praying like mad for light crowds!

My elderly parents can't stand and wait in long lines.

Hi! :wave2: You can put us down on the roll for November!

This will be our first real vacation for our children. I'm sooooo excited I think I'm going to literally burst!!! We'll arrive in CA Nov 1st and fly out on Nov 9th! We have a 5-day PARK HOPPER! Woo Hoo! :woohoo:

The last time I was at DL was when I was about a month pregnant back in Sept '97! It's been a long wait to go again!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

dh ::MickeyMo me ::MinnieMo dd8 princess: dd7 princess: ds6 pirate:

We're gonna be there 11/2-11/6 for my DN's 8th birthday. She has no idea about the trip, my Sis and I have NEVER been able to keep a secret like this from the girls before...I'm SO EXCITED!! :goodvibes party:

We'll be there (9 of us) Nov. 11th - 15th. Plan for now is DL on Sat and Sun and then USH either Mon or Tues. The Mon or Tues we dont go to USH we'll be going back to DL. Cant wait...add us to the calendar!! :hourglass :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter