NOVEMBER 2020! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

canceled

Thanksgiving reservation for 4 (November 26)
Ale & Compass (in the yacht club)
4:25 pm

pm if you want to coordinate. I’m not in a rush to cancel.

Last edited:
Had to move our trip up a few weeks. All reservations for 4 people. Willing to coordinate, please pm.

Edited: canceled all reservations

Last edited:
Just got Cinderella's Royal Table for Thanksgiving which was my goal when I got up 60 days out at 6 am, and wasn't able to get then. (SUPER EXCITED!) Because of that I have two reservations I need to cancel, but am willing to coordinate, both of these are for 2.

11:40: Grand Floridian Cafe
2:35: Be our Guest.

Jennifer

E6CEC4C5-0BE0-473B-8BC6-64AF7CBF7A37.jpeg

Hey guys! I was able to get a later time, so I’m dropping this one. I’ll hold onto it if anyone would like to coordinate.

Cancelling my Thanksgiving Lunch ressie at Homecomin' in Disney Springs
Reservation:
3:30 PM
3 Guests
Nov. 26th (Thanksgiving Day)

I'm in no rush - let me know if you want to coordinate.

I’m about to cancel a 4:30 reservation for 8 people at Minnie’s Hollywood and Vine for November 14. Let me know if you want to coordinate. I’ll just cancel by end of the day if not.

Need to cancel these. They are for 3 people. Let me know if you want to coordinate.

Trattoria al Forno breakfast
Friday, November 20th @7:30am
CANCELED

The Wave dinner
Sunday, November 22nd @ 7:35pm
CANCELED

Sanaa dinner
Monday, November 23rd @ 6:05pm
CANCELED

Last edited:
Was able to find a reservation later in the day so I am going to cancel:

Oga's Cantina- 10:05 AM on Wednesday, November 18th for 5 people.

I am in no rush so PM me if you would like to coordinate.

Hi, going to cancel a Hollywood and vine, 11/19 at 4:30pm for 7 people.
Send me a message to coordinate, no rush to drop it.

I will be cancelling three reservations:

11/04 6:30 Raglan Road 2 people
11/05 8:00 Topolino's 2 people (I figure this is the one people might be interested in)
11/07 4:25 Mama Melrose 2 people

PM me if you'd like to coordinate

Edit: I will cancel the reservations on Friday 10/30 at 4:00pm Eastern. You can PM prior to that time if you'd like to coordinate :)

Last edited:
I will be cancelling:
11/12 Topolino's for 3 people at 8:40p

PM me if you would like to coordinate for this reservation!

Edit: This reservation has been taken

Last edited:
I have the following. Will cancel all by 11/1
All are for a party of 4. Pm to coordinate
Topolinos 11/4 10:20am
Topolinos 11/6 11am
Beaches & Cream 11/2 4:15pm

We are going with friends ogas for 6ppl on 11/16 may be cancelled /modified since only 3 ppl want to go I won’t know til we approach date but it’s very likely it’s only 3 Out of 6 of us going. I believe it’s for 435p.

also toppolinos character breakfast on Thursday 11/19 for 6 ppl at 11am. I can coordinate with someone. This is definitely being cancelled this week.
Unrelated but figured I would include info also need someone to rent 14pt I have expiring.

I will be cancelling the following reservations sometime soon. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate for any of them:

11/12: Topolino's for 2 ppl at 6:10pm
11/14: Oga's for 8 ppl at 2:20pm
11/19: Kona Cafe for 4 ppl at 1:00pm
11/22: Chef Mickey's for 8 ppl at 9:00am

Would love to take this reservation, if possible
I'm sorry - I forgot to update the post and the reservation is taken. I do have the following to cancel still:

11/10 Hollywood Brown Derby 6:50p for 3 ppl
11/11 Chefs de France 6:50p for 3ppl

heads up - tons of times have opened up for dates next week (maybe beyond also) at a lot of restaurants including topolinos, ogas etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!