November, 2019: Where are you staying?

eeyoresnr

DIS Veteran
Nov 22-30th Pop (can't wait to ride the Skyliner) and Bonnet Creek
MVMCP Nov 24th
Hoop De Doo for Thanksgiving Dinner

ZumaTree

Earning My Ears
Nov 23-27 at the Marriott Royal Palms with the large family. May add two days on property with just my husband and me at the end to see the holiday decorations; we've never been over the holidays!!

• Suejacken

Mouseketeer
    We are going from Nov. 5th to the 17th. Bucket list for me, getting to see the castle lit up. We bought tickets to two Christmas parties just because I want to see as much as I can. We are staying at Saratoga springs standard room the 5th to the 8th, the. Fort Wilderness cabins the 8th to the 10th, then back to Saratoga springs in a preferred room from the 10th to the 17th.

MrsPrice

Earning My Ears
    Pop Nov 27- Dec 1. We have some days left on our tickets so why not during Thanksgiving. LOL

• CinderMelly

Mouseketeer
    Split Stay November 3-7 POR, November 7-8 ASMo.

It’s my first time at POR(or any moderate), so I’m super excited!

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
    changed our resort stay we were at aoa but we are now booked at CSR same dates as previous planned November 16th to 23rd , Our 1st stay at this moderate!

• lubichan

Earning My Ears
    I changed my reservations the other week -- I'm still doing Universal's Endless Summer Surfside Inn & Suites but from Nov 22-Nov 27, & then All-Star Sports from Nov 27-Dec 5th! (free dining included!)

Rach3975

DIS Veteran
    Stay November 3-11 concerned about weather for pools.
    I suppose it depends on exactly what the weather is the specific week you're there and what you consider warm enough to swim, but last year we were there November 3-8 and it was warm enough to swim by late morning. I think our week was warmer than average, and coming from near Washington DC (where the weather was in the '40's) 80's felt great for swimming.

Dynamite626

Mouseketeer
    Mid November at the Wilderness Lodge. Can't wait to get back home and try the new Storybook Dining. Not a big Snow White fan so hopefully it will still be worth it.

dooley

Earning My Ears
    we will be there nov 4th-10th, half at Kidani village, then half at bonnet creek wyndham.

Anyone book a fireworks cruise for november?

GoofyVette

Mouseketeer
    Nov 11-18 at Pop of course. Seems we searched and explore all the options then book Pop, it's perfect for us. Super excited to ride the Skyliner, a bit of a flashback to the ones in Disneyland we rode years ago.

Lizgistix

Don't follow me, I'm lost too
    Nov 5-7 at Boardwalk (first time at this resort). Doing Hollywood Studios, Epcot Food and Wine, then Cape May character breakfast before heading home. :D

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS