November 2017 Discount and Code watch

Am I right to assume that if the hotel (POR) has no rooms available now for my dates that I won't be able to add the discount to my existing reservation? If I wait on hold for 60 minutes from Canada the call will probably cost me more than I would save with a discount.:scratchin

I just spoke to a CM who tried to find me a discount for Nov. 28-Dec 1. No luck for any resort on the monorail loop. But she said they've been having so many issues with the reservations system this morning since it's the first day for the discount, and that I should try back in a couple days because more discounted rooms may become available. I'm not holding out hope, but it's worth a try!

Just got off the phone after about an hour wait. Nothing available for my dates (Nov. 12-18) or resort (WL). Said to call back in a few days because people do cancel and change.

My TA has only had success getting 2 of her clients the discounts!
Very disappointed in Disney this year. It's such a hassle to be in phone when they put discounts out and then there are none. I'm really on the fence of cancelling and going on a cruise. No hassles there and cheaper. Maybe once I calm down a bit. But it may be a long time before I do Disney again. I know there's limited availabilty but this is ridiculous!

LOL - In regards to the new offer, this isn't a discount at all. For 6 nights for family of 5 at Art of Animation, with Dining and no Hopper, they want over $6000. No thanks. Give me the 30% off room please.

Is todays released discount available for anyone?

If so I'm rather irritated they skipped right past AP holders.

Leaving it in the capable hands of my TA. I hope she's successful but I'm not confident.

Was just on hold for over an hr!! Then it stated ringing, went back to music, then asked me to take survey & hung up

Got through after an hour wait: Was able to change to Copper Creek for our stay and save $900 over BLT. :yay:
Lucky you....you seem to be the only one able to get any kind of discount! It's pretty ridiculous that the availability is next to nothing. Was online the minute the discounts came out and on hold for 1 hour 17 minutes only for the CM to tell me that there is nothing for WL available. Congrats to you though!!!

Just looked at the Holiday discounts announced this morning.............Not a lot available for Jersey Week (Nov 4th thru 12th) :( Not completely unexpected either. That is the last week of F&W and all us Jersey people will be visiting. Given this information today I don't hold out much hope for the AP discount release. We're visiting with our relatives who are pretty much locked in at POP Century. Again no one should have count on getting a discount. We're going during busy time so we booked what we could handle without any discounts.

Wish all you others best of luck and good stalking :D
Doug :goofy:

Is todays released discount available for anyone?

If so I'm rather irritated they skipped right past AP holders.

Leaving it in the capable hands of my TA. I hope she's successful but I'm not confident.
Based on historical information from mousesavers any AP discount won't be available until first week of August. Alot will depend on the week you're planning to visit. For our week in Nov (Jersey Week) there was almost nothing available for this most recent discount. Not sure if the AP discount will have more but I'm not expecting it.

Doug :goofy:

I found nothing for AKL or BWI for either of my dates. I think something is off with the system. 11/28-12/02 showed not one single room discounted at AKL. There's usually standard views available, just odd.

I was on hold for 1 hour 8 minutes and then they hung up on me. I called back and it said all lines were busy. Now I'm on hold again. 6 minutes so far, and they said wait is about 30 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter