November 2012 Car Rentals

madaboutMickey

DIS Veteran
I know it's really early but was wondering if anyone else has started looking for Nov. We will be there Nov 15-24. Since this is over Thanksgiving the rates are high. Might go ahead and book and then keep an eye on it.

I am going the week of 11/11-11/18. I have booked a car with Alamo, and have checked rates periodically and they have fluctuated. i just modify my reservation and lock in the new lower rate when it goes down. I used these codes when I modified yesterday, and it saved me $100 from my previous price for a standard SUV. Amex Code (7014291) and $35 off coupon (AD2359FDF). Hope this helps. Also, you can always book now with no payment upfront, and modify/cancel reservations.

Is Alamo located within the Orlando airport?

Thanks so much!

Has anyone had any luck with November rental deals?

I saw the Budget code for x474200 and I can get a minivan for $495 (($645 taxes in) for 15 nights that I need.

I am not sure I will do better than that?

If we do Magical Express, we would not need a minivan and could get a vehicle onsite and it would only need to be a car that could hold 4 of us (with a double stroller in the trunk).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter