Novelty sock / keychain Exchange sign ups CLOSED

TheDisneyBunch said:
Ahh..suck me in..lol

I promised to lay low on the exchanges til after the baby is born but i can't help myself. I am a keychain NUT! :goodvibes I can never resist them!!! SOOO... I am sending my info on over as i miss my exchanges!! :teeth: :cloud9:

This picture, it made my eyes fill with tears, it is just so cute. I hope that you blow it up to an 8X10 and hang it where all who visit your house can see. You look positively radiant, in your mommytobe glory! :love:

And yes, they're GREAT at enabling those of us who are trying to cut back.. Exchange-crack addicts.... :confused3 *gigggles*

I was at Wal-mart the other night shopping, and I came across some VERY cute keychains and my Ian looked at me as I was caressing them :guilty: , contemplating putting one in the cart and he asked me "Are these for you or for an <i> EXCHANGE</i> " The man was positively bratty about it. :rotfl: *chuckles* So I didn't pick one up, but He's not here right now, and I'm on my way to the PO to drop off another exchange, and you know what's right near the PO? WALMART... and you know what I'm going to pick up? Yep you got it... THAT KEYCHAIN. *snickers* *sigh* Yes I am an addict.

Hello, my name is Kim and I am an exchange addict :thumbsup2

I get the same kind of remarks from my DH too. But ya know what? He's right there with me anxious to open the box and see what's inside.

Hehe. I just got back from wal-mart with not ONE but TWO keychains! So THERE! Actually both are cute, one with meaing, one representing the state I'm from. So Nenenenahy! :P And under $5 for the keychains, and I already had picked up the sockies. Though I noticed that in their Footwear asile they have socks for a buck that Target had last year. *hrmmm*

OK, I'm in. Kinda had to look for the exchange thread, but I found it. Off to go shopping!

::yes:: I have been doing this so long, when DH sees my pile on the table he always asks what kind of exchange it is for....and every once in a while, he'll ask if anything came.
And...whenever there is a package in the mail he always thinks it is from an exchange....BUT he is making something for me to send for one of the exchanges ;)

Your so sweet! Thank you so much! I had hubby take that pic a couple weeks ago. Ethan is always talking to the baby and when I tell him to give his brother a kiss he will kiss my belly. It is too cute. I want to blow it up and hang it but if you saw all th epics in my house already you would wonder where on earth I was possibly going to even put pics of this baby..lol Ethan has taken over the house in pics. :rotfl: :goodvibes

Well i have not told dh I am in on this exchange yet but he will just have to get over it when i do..hehe I have been very good and only joined about 2 or 3 since I have been pregnant where as before I was joining like crazy! ;) So I think I deserve this one. :goodvibes (esp being in that last misreable part of pg in the heat! NOT FUN) :guilty:

Glad you had fun getting some keychains. I am lol at you sneaking back in to get them. You go girl! :banana:

UrsulasMyHero said:
This picture, it made my eyes fill with tears, it is just so cute. I hope that you blow it up to an 8X10 and hang it where all who visit your house can see. You look positively radiant, in your mommytobe glory! :love:

And yes, they're GREAT at enabling those of us who are trying to cut back.. Exchange-crack addicts.... :confused3 *gigggles*

I was at Wal-mart the other night shopping, and I came across some VERY cute keychains and my Ian looked at me as I was caressing them :guilty: , contemplating putting one in the cart and he asked me "Are these for you or for an <i> EXCHANGE</i> " The man was positively bratty about it. :rotfl: *chuckles* So I didn't pick one up, but He's not here right now, and I'm on my way to the PO to drop off another exchange, and you know what's right near the PO? WALMART... and you know what I'm going to pick up? Yep you got it... THAT KEYCHAIN. *snickers* *sigh* Yes I am an addict.

Ok, I'm back from shopping, but your right this is addicting. I did find my socks and keychain, but I was looking for my christmas ornament exchange too, none out yet at the stores I was at. But I managed to spend $400. My DH and DS have been gone fishing for the last 1 1/2 weeks. I actually am starting to miss them. :goodvibes . They might come home tomorrow or not til Tues. They are putting a deck on our camper. They are with my mom & dad, and I'm home shopping. What's wrong with this picture? :rotfl: Oh well, I'm ready to get my name and I'm Happy with my finds today.

DD7 decided to join too!! I hope shes not the only child!!

We have 21 exchangers and some doing 2 so this is shaping up pretty good

names will be going out later

I just came back from Rite Aid. Most of the socks were gone already but I did manage to get 2 pairs. I can't wait until we get the names.

okay I am getting out my Magic eeyore / pooh box that I got in an exchange a long time ago

box.jpg

in go all the names

and out will come the name list

box2.jpg

so watch for PMs later tonight and in the AM

kaylajr said:
okay I am getting out my Magic eeyore / pooh box that I got in an exchange a long time ago

box.jpg

in go all the names

and out will come the name list

box2.jpg

so watch for PMs later tonight and in the AM

That is to funny! I used the same box (well not the same one) to pick names for the pirates and baby exchange. I guess great minds think alike! :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter