Nothing here ~ deleted

"HI" Kelly! :wave2: You should feel honoured, this thread started because of you! LOL

I think Kim is the "expert" on Long Island Iced Teas. ;) :p

(sent you another pm, BTW! ;) )

BahamaMama's...!!! Non-Schnockered version, just for Kellyla and Susan...:)

I can't wait for summer!!!

:sunny:

Marguaritas! WOWEE!

They sure do put a lot of Tequilla in them!:eek: Or maybe it was because I drank from the straw!:earseek:

So which cruise first, Eastern or Western?

Scratch
pirate:

Oh, I know what you mean, Janet! I literally staggered out of EPCOT one time, after a Margarita. I also hadn't eaten in a while. To say the least, I know better now! ;)

You're right Julie...you really started something here. I didn't read it (until you told me to today) because I assumed it was a post to Kelly...deleted. Little did I know how popular it would turn out to be. :eek:

Now we all know how to title a thread to make sure everyone on the Board reads it. ;) LOL

Have a good trip to Guelph Wenabre...I'll talk to you when you get home.

The sun is shining here in Ottawa so it looks like we're in for a nice weekend. I hope everyone has a good weekend (& don't drink too many of those Long Island Ice Teas & Margaritas). ;)

That's it....Shinning sun in Ottawa....GRRRRR

How come I had to move here away from wenabre(Miss you much) and to the land of snow storms on April 16th...5cm this morning...

Wish I was in Ottawa for the sun...

Hope you all are having a good day.

My credit card machine just died and we have 2 hockey teams checking in today...GRRRR...

I need a vacation...any room in anyones luggage???

:teeth:

Oh, Samantha! You poor thing. Snow????:earseek: Here, sweetie, have some hot chocolate, and some fresh from the oven cookies. Anyone else want some? (Creme de menthe in the hc will warm you up ;) )

Originally posted by wenabre
Hi Snowwark,
The two weeks was sort of thanks to my Mom,who said that "one week just was not enough time to do things on the cruise and rest as well" I (of course, being a respectful and obedient Daughter and never wanting to miss a golden oppourtunity) said I would book two weeks, which I did and only fainted once at the cost:eek:
?

Maybe your Mom could talk to my Mom, Wenabre? ;) That is so nice of her!!!!! You lucky obedient and respectful daughter! :)

Okay, who's pouring those drinks? :smooth:

Snow???? Yikes!! :earseek: It's been beautiful here the last few days.....:sunny:

Originally posted by Scratch42

So which cruise first, Eastern or Western?

Scratch
pirate:

Which would you recommend??

I think Samantha needs some vacation relief!:) The "season" hasn't started, and the Visa machine is already giving her a hard time...and TWO hockey teams!!:earseek: Smelly boys and hockey pucks...eewww!

...or every good Canadian Girl's dream!!:teeth: :earseek:

...I need to ease up on the iced tea...:crazy:
:sunny:

Hi all
A lot of nothing going on here
Already 29 posts and 2 pages
:wave2: :wave2:

Snowwark, do you want to bring your Mom here? I'm sure my Mom will work Wonder(s) on her with her Magic :D I think I may detect a slight hint of sarcasm on you repeating what an obedient daughter I am...:rolleyes:

Samantha, If I have to tell you one more time...:eek: ....get yourself up here and have a girls only vacation. Now I am going to Guelph to get DD but once we are back, please come up::yes::
Also remember last year when we left on April 23rd from Ottawa to go on our cruise and we had to get our wings de-iced? I usually wait till May before I feel more confident that spring and not snow is in the air!!

Disney Lisa, one more sleep and then I get to see DD in Guelph:Pinkbounc Will call you when I get back.

CdnDisney nut, its not a lot of nothing, when we are all DIS-ing together!:chat:

And now I am off to take the little white guy ( below left) to his favourite aunt & uncle spa, where he is spoled to bits. It takes me longer to get him packed up then it does me!!

Originally posted by wenabre
Snowwark, do you want to bring your Mom here? I'm sure my Mom will work Wonder(s) on her with her Magic :D I think I may detect a slight hint of sarcasm on you repeating what an obedient daughter I am...:rolleyes:

Oh gosh Wenabre, no sarcasm intended at all!! I merely meant it in the .....perhaps if I had been a more odedient daughter (at least in my younger years..lol), my Mom might treat me too.....kind of way. :) :)

.....if I had though, I would of missed out on all that fun!! ;) :teeth: ::yes::

We should do "nothing" together, more often! ;) LOL

Welcome to Susan, Mike and jaysue. :wave: Make yourselves at home, we've got a pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea somewhere around here! ;) ::yes:: :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter