Not getting Tangled at Target?

After purchasing Tangled at Target I got a coupon print out for $3 off a blue ray or combo pack priced $29.99 or higher. Hopefully I can use it for an upcoming release!!

I didn't get the coupon in the mail but still ended up buying my copy at Target because even without the coupon they were the cheapest in town. $19.99 isn't that bad of a price considering I will end up using 3 of the 4 discs.

I did buy mine at Target. Had a $5 GC from some diapers I bought not to long ago that I wanted to use.

I thought about getting tangled at target since they usually have good deals but I searched walmart, kmart, target, best buy, and meijer to see who had the best deal. walmart had the combo pack with the brush and mirror. target the book. best buy had the chamelon.

the winner: Meijer. I bought the regular dvd AND got a mini doll with a dress for free. walked out of Meijer spending 16.95 and thats including tax. The doll is normal $6.88

This looks like the best deal for just the movie. Right?

I'm buying the ebay groupon for $7 for a $15 GC, and then buying Tangled on ebay for $15.99 shipped, so $7.99 out of pocket. I can wait for it to be shipped since its for dd's Easter basket, so thats the best deal I can find.

I already purchased mine from Target this morning it was 24.99 for the 4pack and I used the target coupon and the disney coupon bringing the total to 14.99! It was so early that the price of 39.99 was still up for it but I just had her scan at register and it came up 24.99.

4 Pack 16.34 with tax and the 2 coupons, DMR and Target.

I'm buying the ebay groupon for $7 for a $15 GC, and then buying Tangled on ebay for $15.99 shipped, so $7.99 out of pocket. I can wait for it to be shipped since its for dd's Easter basket, so thats the best deal I can find.

great idea!!!!

For those without amazon prime and want it there just join amazon.com/mom and prime is free

I preorderd the 4 pack back in december for 16.99 and had a $5 GC so paid 11.99
Just checked and amazon mailed it yesterday and its out for delivery today! Hopefully I can wait till easter lol

We purchased ours at Best Buy this morning. 4 disc set was $24.99, used the Disney Movie Rewards coupon through the Best Buy link and saved $5.00. Best Buy had the free chameleon that sells for $6.99 and we used our $15.00 Best Buy gift card for buying our tax software in January. Total out of pocket= $7.05!:cool1:

I was at Target at 9:30 this morning and they were already sold out of the 4 disc set. :confused3 That's what I was planning to get as I had the coupon from the mailer and the one from the disney movie rewards site. I got the 2 disc set instead and was still able to use the $5 one from the disney movie rewards site so ended up paying $14.99.

I was at Target at 9:30 this morning and they were already sold out of the 4 disc set. :confused3 That's what I was planning to get as I had the coupon from the mailer and the one from the disney movie rewards site. I got the 2 disc set instead and was still able to use the $5 one from the disney movie rewards site so ended up paying $14.99.

I have noticed that Target is really bad about ordering enough copies when they have these sales.

I now know to get to the store by at least 8:30am if I want to get my hands on a copy of a new release.

I have noticed that Target is really bad about ordering enough copies when they have these sales.

I now know to get to the store by at least 8:30am if I want to get my hands on a copy of a new release.

I was there before 9am to make sure I got mine. One time I went to get a Disney movie with a coupon for a 4 pack and they said they didn't even get any 4 packs in. They told me to come back later and see if they showed up. Ya, I just went to a different store and bought it.

Maybe my Target doesn't get as much traffic (or they order more). I got there after 10 and I had no trouble getting a copy. They still had a few after I got mine.

My Target is out of the 3D copies that include the book. They had two left on the shelf, but they didn't have the book with it. They also only had about 4 more copies of the 2 disk Blu Ray combo pack that included the book. I was told they might get more in stock later this week and to call and ask if they have it.

I went to Target this morning and picked up the DVD/Blu-Ray combo for $9.99. I was able to use the $5 Disney Rewards coupon plus I had the $5 mailer coupon and both coupons went through with no problem.

I got to Target in the afternoon and didn't see any of the 4-packs, so I tried the coupon on the 2-pack (dvd and Blu-ray). Got it for $19.99 minus the $5 Disney coupon. Target has the best prices most of the time. (And it had the free little golden book!):banana:

I used the Movie Rewards $5 coupon at Target and got the Bluray combo for $14.99. It came with a free book too. I thought this was a pretty good deal for a BluRay. Also, a coupon for $3 off a Disney DVD printed out with my receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter