Not a great start.....

browniemtb

DIS Veteran
Well I figured I would share my latest WDW trip. First off, we used ME for the first time ever. Generally we use a service to and from the resort. We tagged our bags and were happy to realize that we do not have to claim them at the airport, DW was happy about that with 5 kids in tow, one was a friend. Got on the bus, no issues and were the second stop at our home BWV. We got to our resort around 8:15PM, thought this was great. On route we got our room number saying it was all ready, so we checked that out and headed down to the Boardwalk for some food and to catch a few performances. Got back to the room around 11:30 to find no luggage, we called Bell Service and they said yep, we see 7 bags on there way. At this time the kids went to bed with their clothes on and just before midnight only 3 bags showed up and 1 was soaking wet. At this time we were told another truck is due in.....so 2:30AM 3 more bags showed up, 2 were wet to a point we had to dry clothes inside the suite case. So one bag is still missing with them saying next truck, well that didn't happen until the boss came in and hunted it down. It was sitting at the Yacht Club. He ended up getting in his car and getting it for us. So by the next day, mid day we had all our bags.

Though we did encounter a lady face down at DHS having a seizure with no family around. People walked by like it was an attraction. My wife jumped in and stabilized her while I got help. Before we new it about 12 sweeper people surrounded us and the big shots started popping up. We continued to help until the EMT's got there. We think she broke her shoulder and smacked her heard pretty good in the fall. Surprises us as to why people ignored the fact this lady needed help as we were running towards her. We received a lot a thank yous and passes to get on the rides anytime. Nice gesture and we were happy to help.

Other then that we had a slight washer glitch in our room, fixed quickly. Weather was good, kids were good, friends came down as well. Over all the trip was relaxing and enjoyable. Now the wife want to try the BCV.......I'm in!

i havent taken advantage of magic express yet. we've stayed on property 3x now. blt bwv and poly. stories like that one and one my bro in law told me about similar late arrival and a damaged zipper make me think i won't be using it anytime soon?

nice job on the save!

the washing machine, was it that it wouldn't open when done? we stayed in a 1br at bwv in february and had that happen to us was very frustrating.

What a horror for the luggage and being WET! At what aspect of your trip was it raining?

I'm glad otherwise you had a good trip. We witnessed someone have a seizure as well, but they had family and Disney's team of support was there before anyone else could help - they were amazing. I'm so glad you were there to help and shame on those who just walked by. Nothing is too important to get to then helping someone else. HUGS to you all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter