• From Russia With Mickey

• To Russia With Mickey

• Northern Sights And Mickey's Magical Delights

• The Mouse Goes Baltic

• Mickey Meets The Mermaid - Baltic Cruise 2010

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're from Huntsville, in N. Alabama. And we most definately have a college preference, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!:thumbsup2 Georgia is our number 2 though. UGA is such a cute mascot.

My dh and I grew up in Huntsville. But the other part is WRONG it should be WAR EAGLE!!!(bad as we are this year)

My dh and I grew up in Huntsville. But the other part is WRONG it should be WAR EAGLE!!!(bad as we are this year)

It's cool to meet someone else from H'ville on here. Afraid I still have to disagree with the other part though, at least we're finally getting a good year for once. It's taken a LONG time.:rotfl:

It's cool to meet someone else from H'ville on here. Afraid I still have to disagree with the other part though, at least we're finally getting a good year for once. It's taken a LONG time.:rotfl:

Where in Huntsville do you live?

Hi

We are in too.....:banana: :banana: We are looking at arriving in London around the 10.. Then to extend and take the rail into Paris until the 27

We're in! Cyndi and Kevin here.

I see some familiar faces already!

Hi Emily and Jason and Bob and Lee!
And Roll Tide Roll!

We hope to book atleast half of this trip with DVC points. If they will ever release the point charts. DVC says they are waiting on DCL and DCL says we wil know by the 14th. Its maddening.

We have had to cancel our last 2 cruises (husband had surgery, time off work conflicts) And were planning a May 09 cruise until we found out DS Graduation date so that went out the window too.

This will be our only major vacation in 2010 and it looks like its going to be a great one!

:)

We're in! Cyndi and Kevin here.

I see some familiar faces already!

Hi Emily and Jason and Bob and Lee!
And Roll Tide Roll!

We hope to book atleast half of this trip with DVC points. If they will ever release the point charts. DVC says they are waiting on DCL and DCL says we wil know by the 14th. Its maddening.

We have had to cancel our last 2 cruises (husband had surgery, time off work conflicts) And were planning a May 09 cruise until we found out DS Graduation date so that went out the window too.

This will be our only major vacation in 2010 and it looks like its going to be a great one!

:)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Cyndi & Kevin, I can't believe you guys are going to be going with us too!!! That's awesome!!!! How's life out on the open road treating you?

God willing I'll be on this sailing too.....need to see what the bottom line ends up being.

Hi fellow WB PCers & 9/12/09 Tortolers!

Hey Emily! How are you and Jason?
We are just zigzagging across the country trying to make a living. I must say that Bama football is the highlight of our week lately. We listen on XM or find a restaurant with TVs we can take over. Last week we stormed into Ruby Tuesdays in Kansas City and annoyed the locals by asking for a TV to be turned to the bama game. Then we hooted and hollered for a few hours. Good times!

We are just zigzagging across the country trying to make a living. I must say that Bama football is the highlight of our week lately. We listen on XM or find a restaurant with TVs we can take over. Last week we stormed into Ruby Tuesdays in Kansas City and annoyed the locals by asking for a TV to be turned to the bama game. Then we hooted and hollered for a few hours. Good times!

I may have to switch cruises if there's going to be alot of Bama fans onboard! You're the second ones so far!

Do you think we will get a room assignment or a lifeboat?:rolleyes1

It better be a room#!!! I am not wanting to be in the lifeboat again up until the cruise.

Marilyn - have you decided to do this cruise?

We're doing pretty well. Bama football is definately a weekly highlight here too. Try not to miss a game, we did miss most of the Georgia game, but we were at the Food and Wine Festival so that was a good excuse. We'll also be watching the Iron Bowl from WDW too. If you're ever up in toward Huntsville and need a place to watch the game our door is always open.

We're doing pretty well. Bama football is definately a weekly highlight here too. Try not to miss a game, we did miss most of the Georgia game, but we were at the Food and Wine Festival so that was a good excuse. We'll also be watching the Iron Bowl from WDW too. If you're ever up in toward Huntsville and need a place to watch the game our door is always open.

We'll try and be polite about football this year or I might have to remind you of the last 6 years!:rotfl:

It better be a room#!!! I am not wanting to be in the lifeboat again up until the cruise.

Marilyn - have you decided to do this cruise?

Well, I have, but I haven't quite persuaded John yet......in fact I haven't really discussed it seriously. I'm drip feeding him info!!!:lmao: It hasn't failed me yet. He will have a birthday if we go on this cruise so that might help him decide. On the other hand he might use that to say he wants to go where he wants!!:eek:

Well, I have, but I haven't quite persuaded John yet......in fact I haven't really discussed it seriously. I'm drip feeding him info!!!:lmao: It hasn't failed me yet. He will have a birthday if we go on this cruise so that might help him decide. On the other hand he might use that to say he wants to go where he wants!!:eek:

Make it his birthday gift so he can't turn you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter