NOOOOOO...just read they will no longer have the 24-layer cake!

Ah, thank you! Good to know! I have been to Porto's a few times but not to order cake. I don't generally like cake very much, which is why I liked the 24-layer--it's mostly filling! LOL. Just went to Cheesecake Factory last week at Garden Walk but didn't order dessert so I'm not sure about the chocolate cake; however, if I order dessert there it's going to be cheesecake :D. Mexican Chocolate Pie? That sounds awesome!! I don't know where Orange is but I'll have to check it out.

Just looked it up and it's a bit of a drive from my daughter's house in La Habra but it's not far from DLR! New place to check out.

There's a Pie Hole in Long Beach, too. I love their pie holes (bite-sized pie balls), they are just the right size for me. They also have tasty savory items.

... I don't know where Orange is but I'll have to check it out.
Just looked it up and it's a bit of a drive from my daughter's house in La Habra but it's not far from DLR! New place to check out.
It's located in the Orange Circle, which is a cute sort of downtown area -- very walkable, shops, restaurants. Nice area to spend an afternoon or evening.

This is heartbreaking for us. We only visit Disneyland every few years and sharing this specific dessert at SH55 with my family has been a hilight of our planning. We cancelled our reservation at SH55 when we realized it wasn’t on the menu. So we’re trying a new (to us) place for dinner (Wine Country Trattoria) and will be trying the 8 layer cake at Blue Bayou. Oh well. We can get good steaks anywhere but not 24 Layer Chocolate Cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter