• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Non-ride things to do in each park?

AK - Rafiki's and the cartoon drawing experience, the Bird show
EP - the Aquarium is nice
HS - Agreed, can't think of one thing that is not a ride but depending on when you are going, I think they are bringing back the Lion King this summer.

I forget where the Frozen Sing a Long is (MK??) but I believe that's in operation. Just depends on your comfort level with singing indoors at this point. I know people are wearing masks and distancing in the theatre but the notion gives me the heebie jeebies because aerosols.
Lion King is in AK.

What about penny presses at all the parks?
Creating a bucket list for snacks & drinks and trying them all out?

Carousel of Progress or The Enchanted Tiki Room at MK.

Agree with MK
AK - the trails are great.
HS - Frozen Sing a long, watching the Storm troopers, Walt Disney Presents
EPCOT - the aquarium and everything in World Showcase, Awesome Planet, Impression de France, the Canada and China movies, Pixar movies

Ditto The American Adventure (just found out that is the name of the pavilion, not just the show) and an exhibit about Jazz.

Hall of Presidents (MK) once it reopens after addition of Urgent President.

Taking in all the detail work in the design & decoration of the parks.

Take the time to get some great photographs.

When available, take a behind the scenes tour. Lots of details.

Devoting a morning to Main Street is something we always enjoy doing on longer trips. Welcome Show, Main Street Vehicles, Dapper Dans, Citizens of Main Street, Trolley Show, Castle Shows, etc. Not sure how much of that is being done right now, but definitely things that were enjoyable to experience aside from the rides.

There is a youtube channel called All Ears that does bingo scavenger hunts for each park and the resorts. It seemed like a fun way to explore the parks, especially if you visit pretty frequently. I'm sure if you do a quick google search you can find the cards to download and compete with your party to see who can get bingo the fastest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter