Non mobile order...

Yes! I highly recommend getting a Disney Gift Card if you're coming from outside the USA.
Last trip, I got a 250 CAD gift card and just had the code in my Notes App and just copy and pasted it whenever I was checking out for a Mobile Order. Corndogs, Bengal BBQ Skewers...etc super easy to do!
You don't have to do Mobile Order, but I found it so helpful. Whether it's a snack craving or a meal at a normal time when it's super busy. Can't be hangry at DLR!

The problem with mobile ordering (in a trial run whilst at home) is I can't seem to customise the order. I have found an option to ADD stuff, but not to remove. My tween will only have the bun, beef patty and bacon - no cheese, lettuce, tomato, sauce etc. Anyone found a way to do this?

The problem with mobile ordering (in a trial run whilst at home) is I can't seem to customise the order. I have found an option to ADD stuff, but not to remove. My tween will only have the bun, beef patty and bacon - no cheese, lettuce, tomato, sauce etc. Anyone found a way to do this?
For whatever reason the amount of customization available is highly variable in the app. Just looking at burgers I saw everything from only able to take off one or two items (and which two varied a lot) to Flo's where you could take off pretty much everything (and add bacon). So sometimes it's a matter of poking around but in other cases you might just have to order in person.

For whatever reason the amount of customization available is highly variable in the app. Just looking at burgers I saw everything from only able to take off one or two items (and which two varied a lot) to Flo's where you could take off pretty much everything (and add bacon). So sometimes it's a matter of poking around but in other cases you might just have to order in person.
That's good to know I'll take a look at all of them. I only checked Cosmic Rays (or was it Backlot??), anyway whichever it was you could add more cheese and bacon but not the other way around.

Yes! I highly recommend getting a Disney Gift Card if you're coming from outside the USA.
Last trip, I got a 250 CAD gift card and just had the code in my Notes App and just copy and pasted it whenever I was checking out for a Mobile Order. Corndogs, Bengal BBQ Skewers...etc super easy to do!
You don't have to do Mobile Order, but I found it so helpful. Whether it's a snack craving or a meal at a normal time when it's super busy. Can't be hangry at DLR!
That is a super good tip! It was such a hassle trying to enter the gift card each time through mobile order. I can't believe I hadn't thought of that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter