My wife and I are taking a 12 night trip to BCV next June, as we did this June for our first trip home. This time, however, we are probably going to move from our studio for the Fri and Sat nights in the middle of our stay to save 64 studio points for banking. My question regards our cash stay, maybe at Port Orleans. If we book early, and a better deal becomes available, is it Disney policy to honor the better price, or should we wait to see what codes might be available for next June? Also thinking of booking all 12 nights at BCV, then trying to change the first seven nights to OKW in November, also saving some points. We finished our trip this June with four nights at OKW, and really enjoyed ourselves. Any info about code (rate) changing would be appreciated. Thanks!