Non-Disney Movie Ideas for a 3 year old?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Need ideas for family movie night tonight & we have seen every Disney movie within a few years of her age range.

What non-Disney movies would you recommend?

Thanks!

I don't know if it counts, but I would go IN A SECOND for any Studio Ghibli movie, including My Neighbour Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, Arrietty, Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service :) BEAUTIFUL, unctuous movies, made of dreams.

I don't know if it counts, but I would go IN A SECOND for any Studio Ghibli movie, including My Neighbour Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle, Arrietty, Spirited Away and Kiki's Delivery Service :) BEAUTIFUL, unctuous movies, made of dreams.

Great idea! They've seen My Neighbor Totoro & loved it. Maybe we will try another!

My girls loved-and I mean-LOVED- Swan Princess. They also liked The Land Before Time. Unfortunately, I'm really not up on recent kid movies that aren't Disney!!

My girls loved-and I mean-LOVED- Swan Princess. They also liked The Land Before Time. Unfortunately, I'm really not up on recent kid movies that aren't Disney!!

We tried the Swan Princess and they weren't into it, despite their love for princesses!

I'm not up to date either!

star wars- original, Garfield the Movie, Are we there yet?, Ernest goes to camp, racing Stripes

ETA- The Great Outdoors, The Pacifer

YDD loved Swan Princess too. She wanted to marry Derek, and even named our Elf on the Shelf Derek.

What about Shrek, Charlottes Web, Madagascar, Ice Age?

I'm saving this thread for our upcoming Saturday movie nights-thank you!!

We decided to go with Spirited Away tonight :)

YDD loved Swan Princess too. She wanted to marry Derek, and even named our Elf on the Shelf Derek.

What about Shrek, Charlottes Web, Madagascar, Ice Age?

My girls (25, 22, and 19) STILL sing the songs from that movie :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter