NON-Disney HOTELS & LODGING Shuttle Information Thread

HopperFan

"It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."
NON-Disney HOTELS & LODGING
Shuttle Information

Sorry, looks like the idea to make this work ... won't.
We have no way to keep this at top without bumping

and we didn't get many adding info to the page.
Thanks

Last edited:

Great idea for a thread!

Here are a couple:

Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas (Off State Road 535)
Theme Park Shuttle
Varies seasonally
Shuttle bus transportation is provided for a nominal fee to the Walt Disney© World Transportation Center to access all Walt Disney© World theme parks.
Please contact the Tickets & Transportation Desk 24 hours in advance to make reservations.

Sheraton Vistana Villages (International Drive)
Theme Park Shuttle
Varies based on season
Shuttle bus transportation is provided at a nominal fee to the Walt Disney World Transportation Center to access all Walt Disney World theme parks.
Please contact the Tickets & Transportation Desk 24 hours in advance to make reservations.
Universal Studios® and SeaWorld® shuttle services are also available at a nominal fee for all guests.

Hotels South of I-4
535/S International Blvd Area/SeaWorld

Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista SOUTH
Fee Shuttle Service Available to Epcot ($8 PP R/T)

Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Buena Vista SOUTH
Fee Shuttle Service Available ($12 PP R/T)

Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas
State Road 535
Fee Shuttle to Disney
Varies seasonally
See Post #8

Sheraton Vistana Villages
International Drive
Fee Shuttle to Disney, Universal, SeaWorld
Varies seasonally
See Post #8
Sheraton Vistana Disney Parks shuttle is free for hotel bookings (via TA or direct Sheraton). Timeshare or exchange guests are $10 pp return (Jan 2018). All other non-Disney parks are $$, fee varies by park, all visit types. In general, the Disney park schedules I have seen have 3 inbound (to parks) and 3 outbound (from parks) per day. The mid-day shuttle overlaps (both in and outbound).

Sheraton Vistana Disney Parks shuttle is free for hotel bookings (via TA or direct Sheraton). Timeshare or exchange guests are $10 pp return (Jan 2018). All other non-Disney parks are $$, fee varies by park, all visit types. In general, the Disney park schedules I have seen have 3 inbound (to parks) and 3 outbound (from parks) per day. The mid-day shuttle overlaps (both in and outbound).

Does this apply to both properties? We drive so I never inquired about the shuttle.

Last edited:
Does this apply to both properties? We drive so I never inquired about the shuttle.
That is SVR for certain. Last time someone reported on the SVV thread, it was the same as SVR, but that was a while ago and may not still be the same. BTW - the reason the shuttle is free for hotel stays is so that SVR can have the Disney Good Neighbor designation; however one could argue that many of these other resorts no longer have free shuttles if you are paying $20-30 per day in resort fees.

That is SVR for certain. Last time someone reported on the SVV thread, it was the same as SVR, but that was a while ago and may not still be the same. BTW - the reason the shuttle is free for hotel stays is so that SVR can have the Disney Good Neighbor designation; however one could argue that many of these other resorts no longer have free shuttles if you are paying $20-30 per day in resort fees.

EXACTLY. If there are resort fees .... the shuttle is usually listed as one of the supporting services for the fee. It's like when you used to pay $9.95 per day for internet ............ now IT'S FREE!. No it's not, it's usually bundled in a fee.

On the condos side of Wyndham Bonnet Creek, the charge for the shuttle is $7 per person including children for round trip.

I am putting part of my family up for 2 days at the Comfort Inn LBV before they check into AOA, they have a complimentary theme park shuttle listed under amenities, I don't know anything about it yet tho..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter