Nominate The Dis Unplugged!!!

checkwriter

DIS Veteran
A darned fine podcast such as The Dis Unplugged deserves some recognition.

Here is a link to The Podcast Awards, where you can nominate The Dis Unplugged for an award. I suggest doing so in the "Travel" category, though there is nothing to stop you from doing so in the "Religion Inspiration" or "Health/Fitness" categories:

http://www.podcastawards.com/

Scroll down to the bottom for the link to the "Travel" nomination link.

This is like getting in on the Oscars in like 1930!

I was looking for a link to last years awards, but couldn't find it :confused3

I'm having trouble getting into it. I open the site, and click on travel and nothing happens. Will keep trying though.

I think Mousetunes won best travel podcast and Inside the Magic was nominated for Best Produced in 2006.

Voted 3 categories....Just found this podcast, guess I have been living under a rock....Really enjoyed it, and drove my kids nuts again....They went running to DW yelling, "Mom, he's at it again". :lmao:

I voted. People's Choice, Best Produced, Best Video Podcast, and Travel :thumbsup2

I voted, and I am usually more neutral than Switzerland.
This is the only podcast that I anticipate. Tuesday is the new Saturday for me! :upsidedow

To keep from having people's votes not count, please read the below from the awards website.

You may nominate a single show for People's Choice or Best Produced and one other category. You should and may submit shows to other categories as we want you to nominate the best show in each specific category. Do not submit the same show for multiple categories those nominations will be thrown out. (Emphasis added)

Unless I'm reading this wrong, that means you can only put a single podcast in one category, unless you put it in People's Choice or Best Produced, in which case you can put in in ONE more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter