Noise at VGF2

one of the beds were right under the smoke detector which was on the ceiling not the wall. The light from that at night felt like a 100 watt bulb, next time I will bring electrical tape or sticky notes since I could not put a towel over it.

I find Grand Floridian rooms to be very thin walled and noisy -- if you have a loud neighbor. Same for VGF1, Royal Palm Club etc. So if they didn't rip down the walls and add sound insulation in between rooms, then they'll be the same thin wall noisy rooms they always were. It's fully dependent on your neighbors. I find BLT to be the quietest of all villas (as far as walls are concerned). SSR is pretty good as well.

Well with a toddler and full days we sleep a little harder but will assume most construction is done also within next months.
Construction will be done on the DVC building but currently they are doing a refurb on the building next to it. It appears as though they will be ripping the exterior stairs out and then doing all the other room refurb work. Not sure what other outside work will be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter