No watched threads list? No hot button for last seen posts on TRs?

It's spotty. On some threads it'll take me to where I left off and other times it spits to pg. 1 (frustrating). Also, the last while I"m getting NO notifications, or intermittent ones, for activity on watched threads. If I go to a thread, I'll see a new post, but no notification whatsoever popped up. Same with PMs.

Also, the last while I"m getting NO notifications, or intermittent ones, for activity on watched threads. If I go to a thread, I'll see a new post, but no notification whatsoever popped up. Same with PMs.

Click on your name (on the blue bar at the top) and then on Preferences. Scroll down, and make sure you have the boxes checked for all the kinds of notifications you want:

notifications.png

(In this example, I have it set to alert me if someone quotes me, but not for all replies.)

I checked all of those. :) Getting them, but it's still spotty. Sometimes I get the red notifications, sometimes not. For example, I did not get one for your reply, but when I clicked on the "bell" yours came up in the list, but no "1".

I checked all of those. :) Getting them, but it's still spotty. Sometimes I get the red notifications, sometimes not. For example, I did not get one for your reply, but when I clicked on the "bell" yours came up in the list, but no "1".

I have noticed with the upgrade that the red number on the Alert bell counts down as you read the related threads, whether or not you have clicked on the bell. So if you went to a thread on your own accord, just to check it, the red number decreases (from 4 to 3, or 3 to 2, etc.).

I have opened 5 watched threads and they have all taken me to the last post but not the most recent unread one. Hate to be negative but this isn’t very user friendly.

I have noticed with the upgrade that the red number on the Alert bell counts down as you read the related threads, whether or not you have clicked on the bell. So if you went to a thread on your own accord, just to check it, the red number decreases (from 4 to 3, or 3 to 2, etc.).
I haven't had multiple things go on yet, but will look for that feature! Thanks. :)

THANK YOU!!! I fixed it and now it is back to my "dwindling list" style that I MUCH prefer. I'm all caught up on views and replies now ... and best of all IT SHOWS!

Also, there used to be a button for (little blue one) for picking up where we'd last left off on a thread. No more?
If there are new posts since the last time you were on a thread, the thread title on the main page will be dark (bolded). If there are no new posts, the thread title is lighter in color.

When you click on the dark (bolded) thread title it takes you to the first new post.

When you click on the light (non-bolded) thread title it takes you to the first post in the thread.

If there are new posts since the last time you were on a thread, the thread title on the main page will be dark (bolded). If there are no new posts, the thread title is lighter in color.

When you click on the dark (bolded) thread title it takes you to the first new post.

When you click on the light (non-bolded) thread title it takes you to the first post in the thread.
Correct. But I think I’m going to stick with using the New Posts hack as described above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter