No Tikiman??

imatoad

DIS Veteran
I've been unable to access Tikiman's website for the past bunch of days, anyone else having trouble?

... and he is also probably working on adding some more pixs and more infos... maybe.

I have some of the updates done but I have a lot more to do. I cannot upload to the main site until I have bandwidth to use and that will be on September 4th. I will be gone on vacation before the 4th so I can’t update the pages until I am back but the pages can be accessed on the 4th. I did get a few donations that if I have time I will use to increase the bandwidth again but at this rate it will still not be enough each month. I am getting close to the $300 a year range for the cost to run the site so I don’t know how much more I can do and I don’t have a lot of time to take the hours to optimize the site to reduce the bandwidth. I may have to remove some things or change some things that will reduce the amount of bandwidth but it will have to wait until I return from vacation.

Sorry about all the problems.

Aloha

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter