No Survivor Fantasy Teams???

and here is the message I received when I asked for my password to be sent to me:

Dear SURVIVOR Fantasy League Member:

Thank you for contacting CBS.com.

We understand that you have been unable to access your SURVIVOR Fantasy League
information because you have forgotten your password(s) or Team name(s). Below
are your password(s) and Team name(s). Please save them for your future
reference.
You do not have any team(s) currently registered under this email address.

BCVOwner2002 said:
and here is the message I received when I asked for my password to be sent to me:

Dear SURVIVOR Fantasy League Member:

Thank you for contacting CBS.com.

We understand that you have been unable to access your SURVIVOR Fantasy League
information because you have forgotten your password(s) or Team name(s). Below
are your password(s) and Team name(s). Please save them for your future
reference.
You do not have any team(s) currently registered under this email address.

That's weird I had to sign in too but it worked. Try my link.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/fantasy/myteam.php

Not sure why I couldn't log in. Well, I had Steph as a team member but now she's gone. Did anyone see her on Friday morning? I missed the show but wsa wondering what she had to say.

I can't believe none of the survivors are talking about voting off Gregg or Jennifer. I wouild think one of them should go next week to break up their alliance. Annmarie

I had Steph too. I never remember to watch the next morning (kids getting ready for school). It does seem Greg has more power with the tribe than Tom. I think he's responsible for getting Steph voted off. He wants to keep the weaker ones for the end.

Can anyone share the trivia answers for last week before tonight? I had to miss last week's show and will have to miss tonight's as well. :( DD's has had softball games.

I had Steph, of course. I know that I should have gotten rid of her, but I just could not abandon her. Guess I am too sentimental to play this game. :(

Not sure who I will replace her with...

1) Jeff
2) Ian
3) Caryn

I vowed last week to stop watching the show when Steph was voted out. Of course, no one in my family took me seriously.

Beth-
Here's the answers for last night in case you missed it.

1. jennifer, katie
2. gregg
3. 2

I am not doing so well anymore. Gregg was on my team and got voted off this week and Steph was on my team and got voted off last week. I don't know who to put on my team now. No-one is safe anymore. Some of you are doing pretty good, how do you do it??

jjohnson said:
Beth-
Here's the answers for last night in case you missed it.

1. jennifer, katie
2. gregg
3. 2

THANKS!!! :) (Did I tell you that I had to miss again last night? DD had another 8:15 PM Softball game.)

Renee, I am doing better than I did last time, but I don't really know that I can tell you how. I have had 3 or 4 people on my team voted out. But I ALWAYS do the trivia questions (with a little help from my friends ;) ). And I usually pick "First to be Interviewed" or "First to be Questioned at Tribal Council" for the bonus questions.

BethR said:
THANKS!!! :) (Did I tell you that I had to miss again last night? DD had another 8:15 PM Softball game.)

Renee, I am doing better than I did last time, but I don't really know that I can tell you how. I have had 3 or 4 people on my team voted out. But I ALWAYS do the trivia questions (with a little help from my friends ;) ). And I usually pick "First to be Interviewed" or "First to be Questioned at Tribal Council" for the bonus questions.

I think I am going to change my bonus categories. I've been answering the questions every week. It's just luck with this game sometimes.

Naisy68 said:
I think I am going to change my bonus categories. I've been answering the questions every week. It's just luck with this game sometimes.

If you have Jennifer on your team, she takes a nap every week. Gregg did too but he's gone.

Anyone know what color shorts Katie had on during the reward challenge? I'm thinking orange but I'm not sure. Thanks.

Hey All!
I missed the show this week. It was the last week of school, busy, busy. Anyway, needless to say, I don't know the answers to the questions. Would someone be willing to share with me?

red

Don't forget to watch tonight! :bounce:

Here are the standings going into the finale:
1 Jenna Girl (J&D) 2566
2 Dis_R_Us 2519
3 DISBethR 2247
4 dizneenut 2229
5 Island Castaways 2113
6 BCVOwner2002 2102
7 mom2twinz3 1277
8 Beanie 1084

Naisy68 said:

You need to trade your team member you still have caryn on your team.

jjohnson said:
You need to trade your team member you still have caryn on your team.
Oops! I haven't been paying much attention lately. I thought that we had one more week. I messed up this time. :confused3

and congratulations to RP Bad Girls

Rank Team Name Score
1 Jenna Girl 2809
2 Dis_R_Us 2722
3 dizneenut 2332
4 BCVOwner2002 2275
5 DISBethR 2270
6 Island Castaways 2136
7 mom2twinz3 1310
8 Beanie 1117

Can't wait for the next season of Survivor! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter