No Survivor Fantasy Teams???

We're a private tribe though - Shouldn't we be looking under the private tribes under RP Bad Girls? I don't think we are listed though.

BethR said:
I am feeling so stupid. My brain is fried from GS Cookie Deliverys, etc. I went to all of the leaderboards (public and private) and could not find 64907. :( Could you post a link? Would that work?

This is the link with the tribe64907:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/fantasy/leaders_public.php?league_name=Tribe64907

This is the link for the public tribe standings, I do not see us listed:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/fantasy/leaders_public1.php

This is the link for the private tribe standings & I do not see us there either:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/fantasy/leaders_public1.php

I moved up this week:

Rank Team Name Score
1 Jenna Girl 350
2 Dis_R_Us 348
3 BCVOwner2002 272
4 DISBethR 252
5 Beanie 244
6 dizneenut 240
7 Island Castaways 232
8 mom2twinz3 148

To check scores:
1. log in with your team name and password
2.under "your current roster" you will see a list of the tribes that you belong to
-find RP Bad Girls and click leaders

Why am I so low? I got all the questions correct. Is it because of the players I selected or because I joined later?

Mary

mom2twinz3 said:
Why am I so low? I got all the questions correct. Is it because of the players I selected or because I joined later?

Mary

I think it's because you joined after the second week. The rest of us have points from that week. Don't worry, from the looks of it, you'll be catching up to me soon.

1 Jenna Girl (J&D) 526
2 Dis_R_Us 516
3 DISBethR 460
4 dizneenut 420
5 Island Castaways 408
6 BCVOwner2002 398
7 mom2twinz3 328
8 Beanie 300 :teeth:

LOL Jen! I forgot to answer the bonus questions...oh well...

Today has been a crappy day, so it just adds to it...okay, off to mope in my pity party...

:hug: I hope everyone else is having a great day!

I'm sending more pictures of my baby girl to help cheer you up.

Thanks, Jen! I received them and love them as usual! She is so beautiful and the ones of her laughing are way too cute!!

Thanks so much, I am still miserable! LOL :hug:

According to my figures, our tribe should be in the top 25 on the Private tribes ranking - I added all of our scores and came up with 4060. We aren't even listed unless I missed it. Does anyone know why?? From the looks of it we are doing awesome.
Rank Team Name Score
1 Jenna Girl 638
2 Dis_R_Us 628
3 dizneenut 540
4 Island Castaways 528
5 DISBethR 460
6 mom2twinz3 448
7 Beanie 420
8 BCVOwner2002 398

Renee, I have NO IDEA how the scoring and ranking work. :(
But if anyone can share the Trivia answers for this week with me before this evening, I would be very grateful! :)

Beth

Don't forget that the show is on tonight (Wednesday) instead of tomorrow! :Pinkbounc

BethR said:
Renee, I have NO IDEA how the scoring and ranking work. :(
But if anyone can share the Trivia answers for this week with me before this evening, I would be very grateful! :)

Beth

Hope you get this in time:

1-James
2-Tom
3- 2

jjohnson said:
Hope you get this in time:

Thanks so much! I had them in time. :)

So what do you all think of tonight's episode??? :earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Not only did I miss Survivor tonight but I also didn't have time to answer the questions again this week!!! It's been a very hectic week at work and I still have two more days to get through! Is it Friday yet? Annmarie

PS - and to top it off . . . DH informed me the VCR isn't working!

I can't believe it - I pretty much missed the ENTIRE show. I had a call from a friend I hadn't talked to in months! Which was great but I missed the show AGAIN! I had it on but I couldn't pay attention. I hope that someone will find it in their hearts to help me with the questions again, I'm sure I'll need it.

When I heard Jeff in the coming attractions saying each tribe was going to vote off a member, I had a feeling it would be one of the two women from Ulong but didn't change my tribe. Can't believe Angie is gone over James. They were just talking last week about getting rid of him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter