No premium magic bands currently available?

I bought and paid for 3 and have a confirmation. But when I go to MDE it only shows 1 band (Elsa) and the other two are grey.
We're not going until September and we're picking them up at the resort (Australians) I hope they restock by then.

I am not surprised by how popular they were, I'm not sure why Disney didn't think this was going to be a huge hit.
Be sure to bring your confirmation in case there is a problem

Mine are the same.
Purchased Dory and Mickey, but it keeps crashing when I go to check.
Coming from the UK, so like you can't know for sure until we collect.
The email confirming the purchase might come in handy :)

I was able to get Goofy/Mickey/Flynn Rider for $10 a piece, paid for them, but our trip is not until August...since I paid for them-does it mean I'll get them? Kind of worried they'll change on me? Just ordered May 24th.

I got an email saying they were "delayed". Never said they were cancelled. The site shows the original colored bands. cannot edit the order and it just gives me an error. I matched gift cards and steel water bottle colors to these premium bands to make the trip extra special for my niece and nephew. Hope we get the correct ones.

I selected a band for my son, and was confirming a choice for my daughter. It took me about 10 days to figure out what she wanted. I wasn't worried because I assumed I had until 11 days before the trip to make her selection. That's what the webpage indicates right below the icon.
Before I could log in and customize her band, I received an email saying the bands were on their way! I was confused why they were already sent. What happened to the "11 Days Before Customization" window?? Our trip is not until July 10th.

The package arrived and my daughter's was gray and my son received his Premium band. :(

On Saturday, I was on hold for 70 minutes waiting for someone to talk to me about why this happened. The cast member said that once a Premium band is selected, Disney processes the order and the "11 Day Before Customization" window is void. BE WARNED: Once the stock is replenished, select all of your Premium bands at once. If you are selecting Premium bands, do not place your order until you know everyone's selection. They will begin to process the day the Premium band is selected. This is not the case for solid colored bands. You can choose a band for one family member and wait all the way until the 11 Day window to choose the rest.

I attempted to order a Premium band for a later trip we are taking, hoping my daughter could use that one instead, and there were no more Premium bands. The cast member said they sold out.

I selected a band for my son, and was confirming a choice for my daughter. It took me about 10 days to figure out what she wanted. I wasn't worried because I assumed I had until 11 days before the trip to make her selection. That's what the webpage indicates right below the icon.
Before I could log in and customize her band, I received an email saying the bands were on their way! I was confused why they were already sent. What happened to the "11 Days Before Customization" window?? Our trip is not until July 10th.

The package arrived and my daughter's was gray and my son received his Premium band. :(

On Saturday, I was on hold for 70 minutes waiting for someone to talk to me about why this happened. The cast member said that once a Premium band is selected, Disney processes the order and the "11 Day Before Customization" window is void. BE WARNED: Once the stock is replenished, select all of your Premium bands at once. If you are selecting Premium bands, do not place your order until you know everyone's selection. They will begin to process the day the Premium band is selected. This is not the case for solid colored bands. You can choose a band for one family member and wait all the way until the 11 Day window to choose the rest.

I attempted to order a Premium band for a later trip we are taking, hoping my daughter could use that one instead, and there were no more Premium bands. The cast member said they sold out.
So sorry this happened, but thanks for sharing. I wouldn’t have realized either that I needed to order everything at the same time if I was ordering well before the deadline.

So sorry this happened, but thanks for sharing. I wouldn’t have realized either that I needed to order everything at the same time if I was ordering well before the deadline.
Yes, thank you so much! This is a huge oversight on Disney's part.

I'm still logging in daily and only getting access to the plain colours. I was already planning on buying a mb for this trip but when you are offered something and then have it ripped away it rankles lol. I hope Disney get this sorted though, it's been a very quiet train wreck ....

I'm still logging in daily and only getting access to the plain colours. I was already planning on buying a mb for this trip but when you are offered something and then have it ripped away it rankles lol. I hope Disney get this sorted though, it's been a very quiet train wreck ....

Me too I hope they restock before the 18th because then we will have even more people to compete with for the upgrades, with 2020 packages opening up.

I chatted with a cast member yesterday. I was told they were all out of stock and it was unknown when they would become available again.

Does anyone know, if you have one enhanced band and one plain one, do you get both in the same package, or does the enhanced one come first, then the plain one 30 days before arrival as usual?
We had a mix and they came together.

I ordered our upgraded bands the second day that you could - got a confirmation email then nothing for several days - I called and was told everything was sold out - they told me to pick out ones on shop Disney website and they would place the order for me at $10.00 each - that order went through and I received them a few days later THEN I received ANOTHER set of magic bands - 3 of the plain color ones we were originally getting and one upgraded magic band (the Minnie Bow and Dots) so I now have two bands per person and now 2 Minnie ones - this is crazy !!

Well this all went down like a lead balloon didn't it. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't keep getting reminded on MDE that this brand spanking new deal was available :rotfl2:

I'm confused to why they are out of stock... the designs are that of those in the parks, or similar to them... clearly they have those in stock. Seems like poor planning on Disney's part not to stock properly for such a discounted item. 🙄

There are a few showing up on the site. I'd been trying to purchase the Minnie one for several hours. Finally, about 5 minutes ago, the purchase went through. Now, I'll get to see if my order comes with a complimentary bonus of extra drama.:joker:

I was just able to put through the order (only one my phone) for the white Minnie one, Darth Vader one, Haunted Mansion wall paper one and a Pirates one. Got the email confirmation....lets see what I get!

Limited choices, but there are some available. Anyone that has a trip coming up soon that was disappointed to not get one may want to check.

This is as big a disaster as it was before. You chose things, they remove them from the cart when you try to order. It's a hot mess and it's getting to the point where it's not even worth it.

I'm not even able to see the page to edit my magicband order. I keep getting the 7 dwarfs saying they are working on the page. Is that the case for anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter