No premium magic bands currently available?

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
I did not jump on ordering our magic bands b/c I assumed there would be issues as many have stated. I'm not in a hurry since our trip is in the middle of summer. However, I went on to take a look and there are none available at all. Has anyone heard what's going on with these?

Recently more and more have disappeared from the site. They are probably sold out at the moment if you don't see any

I did not jump on ordering our magic bands b/c I assumed there would be issues as many have stated. I'm not in a hurry since our trip is in the middle of summer. However, I went on to take a look and there are none available at all. Has anyone heard what's going on with these?
Yesterday morning there were about 8 available. We have decided to keep our order with the solid color bands. There was a message when I logged on yesterday that supplies were low and it sounded as though more would be available soon.

None are showing up for me either. At first I assumed this was a Disney IT issue, but perhaps they are completely out at this point.

I'm guessing they are either out of all styles, or they pulled what's left in order to figure out a better system. Clearly whatever they were doing wasn't working!

I am soo peeved right now. 2 days ago I got in finally and could order. decided to do it now and nothing avail.. what the ... disney.?!?!?

the only band we really really want is the donald for my son. but best case.. I am saved once again from give Mickey more of my money.

I am soo peeved right now. 2 days ago I got in finally and could order. decided to do it now and nothing avail.. what the ... disney.?!?!?

the only band we really really want is the donald for my son. but best case.. I am saved once again from give Mickey more of my money.
Same. I'm just starting to think about an upcoming trip and thought why not splurge on premium bands only to find none available. Of course there was no message saying none available - to the contrary, plenty of language implying I could purchase them. I had to come here to find out why I couldn't see any premium bands.

As soon as they opened them up, I jumped on and ordered our bands for this summer. Everything went very smoothly, I selected, customized and paid for our bands.

We actually had chosen our bands last week when it launched and I went to check them again yesterday only to find that we had no bands. I assume they gave them to the earliest arrivals, which is fine, but they had to know this was going to be a hit and had plenty. I re-selected our solid bands so we did not end up with the gray ones, but would really like to have the designer ones.

We actually had chosen our bands last week when it launched and I went to check them again yesterday only to find that we had no bands. I assume they gave them to the earliest arrivals, which is fine, but they had to know this was going to be a hit and had plenty. I re-selected our solid bands so we did not end up with the gray ones, but would really like to have the designer ones.
Had you already paid for the others?

Wow, I almost waited because it was so hard to get in that first day of release. But I got in and got mine ordered that first day, and got an email yesterday that they had been shipped with a tracking number! Our trip is about 3 months away in early September, this is the earliest I ever remember them sending them.

I bought and paid for 3 and have a confirmation. But when I go to MDE it only shows 1 band (Elsa) and the other two are grey.
We're not going until September and we're picking them up at the resort (Australians) I hope they restock by then.

I am not surprised by how popular they were, I'm not sure why Disney didn't think this was going to be a huge hit.

Ordered my Vader wristband Tuesday morning and within an hour or 2 the bands were just about out of stock on the site. Then that message about availability showed up and I kind of started to chalk it up as a missed opportunity. Trip is less than a month away.
Lo and behold this morning I received an email with a tracking number and MDE has me with the Vader band...so crossing my fingers.

As soon as they opened them up, I jumped on and ordered our bands for this summer. Everything went very smoothly, I selected, customized and paid for our bands.
So did others, who had their orders cancelled. Don't count on anything until you receive them in your mailbox.

Does anyone know, if you have one enhanced band and one plain one, do you get both in the same package, or does the enhanced one come first, then the plain one 30 days before arrival as usual?

Does anyone know, if you have one enhanced band and one plain one, do you get both in the same package, or does the enhanced one come first, then the plain one 30 days before arrival as usual?

I’ve seen many photos on social media of magic band boxes containing both solid and premium bands. But I don’t have any first hand knowledge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!