No Poly Concierge Rooms First Week of May

JayCT

DIS Veteran
My DW called CRO tonight and was told that there were no concierge rooms available for the Poly the first week of May. We called to check on rates and were told there was nothing available. Now what? We would like to be convenient to MK and are thinking about the CR but do not think the pool looked that great. Also it looked like the place needed to be updated. How are the rooms there? We may stay in the wings to save money. Are they nice? Are they quite? Any help would be appreciated.

Why not try the WL? We stayed in the VWL last trip, got a great rate w/AP and were convenient to MK (boat). We loved the WL: nice pool w/waterslide, Whispering Canyon, and proximity to FW for movie and campfire night. Look into it, you won't be disappointed.

What is Movie and Campfire Night. I had not heard of it. Is it open to anyone? Thanks for the reply. Jay

Keep trying. I can't imagine them being booked up but they have went back to the smaller Hawaii building. I just canceled my booking in Poly concierge and went back to a GV room. That was for April 28-May 8. Maybe it takes a while to get back in the system. I would keep trying if you want it that much.

Have you tried online? I was playing around on the official site last night and got the first week in May for both Garden and Lagoon views.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter