No place like home

SaneB4DVplanning

Earning My Ears
Well after reading many websites and books and living near Kansas i decided Dorthy must be right and cancelled my offsite vacation plans and moved my disney part of my vacation to an onsite hotel to get the full effect. We are staying at the POP as many have recommended this as the value to stay in and since other than afternoon naps and nighttime sleeping we wont be in our hotel much we decided value would suffice. Im so excited im about to bust ... my first time back to disney in 22 yrs and my wifes first time overall as well as my 9, 7 and 1 yr old.. we can hardly wait. Tx in advance for reading and posting about all the questions i will put up in the next month, these forums are great!

Welcome to the DIS, SaneB4DVplanning! :wave:

I'm sure you'll have a great stay at Pop! There is nothing like waking up right in the middle of all that crazy Disney magic! Once you stay onsite, you will never stay off site again :) I'm staying at Pop for the first time in October, and I can't wait!

Karen

You won't be sorry staying "on site" - its a big part of the magic! You'll also probably find it spoils you for future trips! :tongue:

Wecome to the Disboards, SaneB4DVplanning :wave2:

We almost did the same thing before our first trip. We wanted to save money thinking off-site would be cheaper. It can be, but with discounts on-site is THE way to go. We were never sorry--we had a wonderful time on our first trip with memories that will last our family all of our lives. The Disney magic will be felt all during your trip.

While you are there, spend time looking at other resorts. That way you are all ready planning your next trip. I'm all ready thinking about our 2007 MVMCP trip--you'll find planning is a big part of the fun.

Have a great trip, and make sure to check the board for room discount codes!

Welcome to the Dis!!!!!
Sounds like you will really have a great vacation!! 22 years?? WOW!! I crave Disney about every 22 days!!;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter