No nighttime spectaculars on weekdays in early 2020?

Yeah, I looked there. Lots of time trying to sort through dozens of calendars - and I only found one that had that week off.

Yeah, I looked there. Lots of time trying to sort through dozens of calendars - and I only found one that had that week off.
The school district I grew up in has that week off but it’s not a large district as does a neighboring district that’s even smaller. But it is a common week off outside of California.

Okie dokie....well that changes my plan. We usually do open to close since the hours are short in February. Although that does increase my chances of seeing fireworks😁

Yay! When I see the check in thread for my month I get so excited! DH and I will be staying at DLH Feb 3rd-7th. We originally were going to celebrate our anniversary, and then I became pregnant with our first! So this will be a celebration/babymoon for us as I'll be 17 weeks. We will be taking announcement pictures at the wishing well where DH proposed years ago. :love:I'm a little bummed about HM and Snow White since those are some of the rides I can actually do. Anyone have any intel on Rise of the Resistance?? I hear the drops are comparable to Pirates.

So excited!

Yay! When I see the check in thread for my month I get so excited! DH and I will be staying at DLH Feb 3rd-7th. We originally were going to celebrate our anniversary, and then I became pregnant with our first! So this will be a celebration/babymoon for us as I'll be 17 weeks. We will be taking announcement pictures at the wishing well where DH proposed years ago. :love:I'm a little bummed about HM and Snow White since those are some of the rides I can actually do. Anyone have any intel on Rise of the Resistance?? I hear the drops are comparable to Pirates.

So excited!
There’s one drop towards the end and it’s over in a second and fairly mild.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter