No More Parrot in Pirates of the Caribbean? Birdnapped??

minnieralyks

Mysteries & Magic, Visions Fantastic
I think the parrot in the entrance of Pirates of the Caribbean has been "birdnapped"! lol He was gone when we were there last week. Anyone know the whereabouts of this classic? How will we go on without his signature catchphrases???

Picture for evidence:IMG_1814.JPG

I've noticed that too in recent weeks. I presumed it was being "refurbished" somewhere. I'll be there tomorrow and will look to see if it's back yet.

He was definitely there when we went on the ride on 9/18, so definitely recent.

Really? I wonder if he'll be back? My DD just complains about "that annoying bird" but I kinda like him!

He was still missing as of yesterday. I didn't realize how much we would miss him! Just another one of those special little things that make Disneyland so special to all of us!

Our trip was Sept 8-23rd, he was there at the start of it but gone by the MHP on Sept 22nd.

Still gone. There’s also one of the singing pirates gone, probably both for refurbishment. Something we noticed that was curious is that all 3 Captain Jacks/Johnny Depps have different faces than before.

Are you sure he's still gone? I swear I saw him just last night! I remember noticing because I had seen this thread (just couldn't remember if it was WDW or DL, though I should have known it was DL since you don't walk by a parrot in Florida!)

Also, just asked my sister and she thought she saw it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter