No More Parrot in Pirates of the Caribbean? Birdnapped??

Thanks! I knew I wasn't crazy...well maybe I am, at least I knew that I saw him

Ok so when I went last monday and looked for him. I did notice what looked to be his twin sitting on a pirate's shoulder who was on the bridge right past the guy laying with the pigs. Was that bird always there or did this thread make my suspicions think that he flew into the ride and landed on some pirate?

He was definitely there when we went on the ride on 9/18, so definitely recent.

He was gone on 9/21. So it looks like it was only a 3 week vacation. Maybe he started flying south and got stopped at the border.

Well a macaws life span is around 50 years and the ride opened in 1967, so if you do the math...

They can live up to 80 years! Learned that tidbit on the Goldbergs.

Ok so when I went last monday and looked for him. I did notice what looked to be his twin sitting on a pirate's shoulder who was on the bridge right past the guy laying with the pigs. Was that bird always there or did this thread make my suspicions think that he flew into the ride and landed on some pirate?

I noticed that same “twin” parrot for the first time also! I think they are playing with our minds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter